Hmm... which ice cream do i want? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hmm... which ice cream do i want? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hmm... which ice cream do i want?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hmm... which ice cream do i want? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm... which ice cream do i want?

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:56 am

"You dropped out!" Nathanial exclaimated almost dropping his ice cream. He stared at her, shocked, not believing what he was hearing. Hogwart was like the best place to be, almost like home to everyone. Who would've been stupid enough to leave hogwart. "Your joking right?" asked Nathaniel raising his eyebrows as he stopped licking his ice cream to listen to her.

But of course he knew that she didn't leave hogwart for no reason. There must be a reason; Nathaniel would do anything to know whatever reason it was, that caused her to leave the school. To his Hogwart was everything, everything he could ever imagine; life was perfect there not like the muggles. They were violent and mean.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Hmm... which ice cream do i want? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hmm... which ice cream do i want?

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:00 am

Nikki could not believe his reaction. Woah man, calm down! Nikki said, almost chuckling. I wish I was joking but I am not. Nikki replied, with a sigh. Nikki finished her first scoop and started to lick her second scoop. It's..complicated and a long story. Nikki said, thinking.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:05 am

"Sorry it just hogwart is everything anyone could ever imagine. It like the best place in the whole world," Nathaniel chuckled. A smile plastered acrossed his face. " To me it is. I just find it hard to see why anyone would wanna leave," he smirked, feeling embarrsed about reacting like that. He didn't mean to scare her off like that or offend her like he said he just found it hard why anyone would wanna leave Hogwart; he shrugged and began to lick his second scoop as she told it was a long, complicated story. "Bugger. Want to talk about it?" he asked.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:09 am

She wanted to tell him the real story. But she only met him and well, it's not that she didn't trust him, she needs to tell those who she's known for a long time and really well. She's afraid people might tell others and spread like fungi. Nikki decided to lie, cleverly. This is my second year doing 4th year and can't afford to do it again. Nikki said, with a shrug. Also, I really need to concentrate on my son, Jake, and yes I'm young to have a baby. I'm only fifteen. Nikki said, answering a question which she could read in his mind, the question which would've been like 'Aren't you a bit young to be a mother' or 'How old are you!?'
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:17 am

A son, Jake and repeating 4th year again; Nathaniel could understand how she felt having to repeat a year again. That must've been boring, very boring knowing the fact you've done the work before. Poor girl, he thought she doesn't deserved all that work. There was two thing about her leaving school earlier. One bad and one good. The good thing about her leaving was it'd give her time to look after her child and the bad thing was she'd miss a whole lot of work at Hogwart. "Oh. That not good, bugger," he said, smiling, thoughtfully at her.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:20 am

He understood her! Awh! How sweet, she thought. Thanks, and yeah. Nikki said, with a smile. She licked her ice cream and started to munch on the cone. What year are you in, and what house? Nikki asked, curiously. I was a Gryffindor. Nikki grinned.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:46 am

"I'm in the fifth year and in Ravenclaw," told Nathaniel licking his ice cream; whens he said she was a Gryffindor, he was impressed. He wanted to be in gryffindor all along but the sorting hat sorted him into Ravenclaw. Oh well, he thought. "Gryffindor, cool," he said with a hint of impression in the tone of his voice as he searched her eyes and smiled, warmly at her.

She was beautiful, yet so petite and cute. He loved her smile and how enthusiatically she was; everything about her was perfect and in his eyes he begged for her.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:56 am

Wow, cool. I'd be in 5th year too, but I had to repeat because I didn't do so well on my exams. Nikki blushed. By now, Nikki had finished her ice cream and started to wipe her hands, fingers and mouth with a napkin. What do you want to be when you finish school? Nikki asked, curiously.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:12 am

Nathaniel smiled, thoughtfully at her and clicked his tongue then started inhaling sharply. "That not good," he smiled again as he looked into her eyes. Then he realized that she had now finished her ice cream and started to wipe her hands, fingers and mouth with a napkin. He was only half way finished he had been too busy being dazzled by her. "I haven't put much thought into it," he siad when she asked what he wanted to do when he was older. "It embarrasing anyway."
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:21 am

Aw, come on, it'd only be embarassing is that if you want to be a zoo poop cleaner. Nikki laughed. Nikki flipped her hair off her shoulder and smiled at him. So, spill the beans, what do you want to be? Nikki asked. Oh and yeah it isn't good, I mean, I don't regret having kid, I love Jake my kid but I just regret having him so young and then dropping out of school just because it got too hard and stressful for me and ah, well I guess overall I'm just lazy. Nikki sighed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top