Shopping at Diagon Alley! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping at Diagon Alley! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping at Diagon Alley!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping at Diagon Alley! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shopping at Diagon Alley!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:28 am

Rose snapped out of her thoughts back to reality as she heard Roxanne ask who she was going with. "Oh I don't know, I might go with Albus as friends of course."said Rose shrugging not really knowing. Who knows she might go alone if Albus already has a date and Scorpius doesn't ask her. "So what color dresses are you two thinking about wearing?"Rose asked them giving them a soft warm smile. "I was thinking either Red, Green, or blue something along those lines."said Rose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Who would be her partner?? She kept asking that question on her mind. "Oh well... This is a secret. I maybe go with Selwyn, if he ask me. If he's not, I'm not coming." she answered. She would be extremely bored when everyone dancing and she was there alone. "And since i already wore green and gold last Masquerade Ball, i'm thinking of blue or pink or even white, since it's Christmas." she added.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:22 am

"I don't know, something bright, maybe pink or yellow," Roxanne answered Rose's question. Hearing who Elv wanted to go with, she raised her eyebrows surprised. "Selwyn? the Hogwarts Champion?" Lots of people wanted to go with the Hogwarts Champions. "I heard he isn't really nice.." she said slowly. Well he was in Slytherin, and Roxanne didn't like most Slytherins, besides Albus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Elv smiled. "That's why i said it was a secret. Because you know how my parent would react. I couldn't keep it from Lou, maybe, since we met at Masquerade Ball, he must've seen us." she said hardly explained it to her cousins. "Yeah, Roxy. That Selwyn. And he's nice for me." she grinned. "Oh and... He's Scorpius roomate anyway." she added, then smiled again.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:01 am

"I won't tell your parents that your going with him then," Roxanne swore, knowing how they would react. "If I go with Scorpius, my parents would go crazy, well at least my dad would," she said thoughfully. Her dad seemed to hate the Malfoys a lot for some reaosn. Anyways, she wasn't sure if Scorpius would even want to go with her or not. Soon enough, they had arrived at Madam Malkins, Roxanne opened the door and entered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:08 am

Elv giggled. "Oh yeah... I could imagine how uncle George would react." she said cheerfully. She followed Roxanne to enter Mme. Malkin's shop. She still confused about what kind of dress she would buy for Yule Ball. "Okay... Here we go. " she said and walked to the etalase to seek for some design.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Rose walked in behind Elv and started looking at some dresses for her to try on. Rose didn't want them to see her anger for she heard Roxanne wanting to go with Scorpius. Rose wanted to go with Scorpius for she liked him ever since she meet him. They were going to go out but they thought it was a bad idea but they did tel each other there feelings for one another. Although Rose was like her mother she did get the jealousness and angriness from her farther. As Rose found a red dress that she like she went to try it on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:53 am

Well her father didn't really need to know, but Roxanne had a lot of cousins, and her little brother Fred too. They might all tell her father, so it was probably a bad idea. But then again, she didn't really care what her father thought. She didn't understand why they all hated Malfoys so much. As Roxanne began looking for a good dress, she noticed Rose had suddenly gotten into a rather bad mood. Roxanne was always good at telling how people mood's were at a certain time. "Anything wrong Rose?" she asked, concerned. Had she done anything wrong?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:19 pm

ELv spotted a pretty cherry red and white dress. She took it. As she walked to the changing room, she heard Roxy asked Rose about what happened to her. She stopped and looked at them. "Anything wrong?" she asked.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:51 am

Rose looked ar Roxanne and Elv and laughed. "Nothing wrong honestly."said Rose as she gave them a soft warm smile. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go try on this red dress and sees how it looks on me."said Rose pointing to her dress. "Once I come out I want you two to tell me how it looks ok?"Rose asked as she headed to the dressing room to try it on. As she locked the door behind she started trying on the dress and then looked herself in the mirror. "Well, how do I look Roxy and Elv?"Rose asked smiling.

http://www.staralicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/hilary-duff.jpg
(dress)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top