Magical mishaps - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Magical mishaps - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Magical mishaps

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magical mishaps - Page 2 Empty Re: Magical mishaps

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:15 pm

Your really good at this. Hip Hip Hurray !!
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:47 pm

that is awesome dae i can not wait to read more lol ol lol Cool
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:55 pm

Prolouge Moving

It was a nice sunny day in May just perfect for a nice seat down by the pool. To bad all the students at Jefferson academy one of the three magical schools in America were stuck in class. The last class of the day had started, on the last day of school. In Charms class they were hexing goodbye notes to become howlers; Dae was sitting there writing his notes to his best friends. When Cheyenne, Dae’s girl friend, came up behind and covered his eyes.
“Guess who” said Cheyenne.
“Hmm I don’t know who it is” replied dae laughing faintly.
“Come on guess it’s not that hard” said chey.
“Well hmm is it Afton” dae said sarcastically.
“No” said chey giggling
“Ok chey I know its you’ dae said taking her hands of his eyes.
“Oh how did you know” said chey has kissed dae on the cheek.
“well I would know those hand anywhere plus your lotion smell like pineapple and strawberries mixed” said dae handing chey a note ‘now don’t read it tell you get home okay”
“Oh you know me to well” said chey has she griped the note “why can’t I open it now”
“Because I asked u not too alright” said dae sealing the rest of his notes.
“Look I told u they would be flittering” said Dae’s friend Sam has he walked up with his girl friend Afton.
“Oh be nice to the love birds I mean everyone knows that if there together its ether a duel or filtering and u have to give them a break there in love” said Afton giving chey a hug. Dae looked up handed each of them a note.
“Hey guys don’t ope…’ DAE WAS CUT OFF BY LOUD MUSIC PLAYIN FROM THE WALLS OF THE SCHOOL it was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXuQ3-gJIBg blasting. They walked out of the class room to the center of the school and the 18 year-olds were getting there magical diplomas. They were crying has many of them were good friends, and then Dae’s brother was up he had barley graduated and he was going on to his muggle job and wife. Dae watched has his brother shook the dean’s hand he was still amazed by the fact he graduated, but so overjoyed. Dae walked up to his parents after everyone had gotten there diplomas.
“I’m very proud to pronounce this gradating class the best we had ever had, and that the young wizard that will be representing us in the international dueling compition will be Dae Hemphill” said the dean has he walked off the stage. Dae had none this for several weeks he also knew that his family was moving to London after the compition. His friends ran up to him and congratulated him on the feat.
“Ok well there goes the surprise in the letters” he said knowing that it wasn’t the only surprise” I got to go cya next year” he said knowing he would probly never see them again.
Chey ran up and kissed him “I better see you before next school year and don’t you go kissing any English girls understand” she said has she gave him a hug.” oh I might try to come to the compition ok” she said holding on not wanting him to leave
“I wont go kissing any English girls why would I do that? You’re the one I love” he said has he got grabbed a port key.

Chapter 1.
Compition Horror

It was a gloomy day in London sun was hidden in a dense fog. “okay honey were gona go to the house and start unpacking be back in time for your first match honey.”
“Mom stop calling me honey,” dae said getting out of the cab ”wait it says to go into a phone both how dose that work?”
“You will see just go in.” his mom uttered has the cab drove off. He walked up and got into the both, then it shrunk into the ground. Before dae could blink his eyes he was in the ministry. He walked out and was greeted by a man named Darren.
“Hi I’m Darren I’m representing Hogwarts at this little get-together”
“Oh I’m Dae hemphill nice to meet you I’m attending Hogwarts next term has a matter of fact”
“Well follow me to the room where orientation is.” Dae followed and was wondering if chey was goanna make it up with the gang. They reached the room and inside 50 people sat waiting to compete. The stands to the side was full of audience members
“alright contestants welcome too the young magical dueling compition this year you will be dueling in pairs” dae looked around the room in panic he didn’t know anyone here. His luck changed the young boy he had just met came up to him.
“so umm I don’t have a partner would you like to be it” said the young blacked haired green-eyed boy
“yes I would thx you so much for asking, but what type of spells do you use?” said dae with a look of relief on his face
“I use a lot of stunning spells at these things you?” Darren replied.
“Oh yah motion spells you know priter locomotor stuff like that” said dae. He looked up at the a parchment giving who would be going first “oh man it looks like we are up first”
“That’s not good those two got 1st and 2nd last year” Darren said has a look of terror struck his face.
“Great well lets go” dae said. The pair walked on to the stage. Darren looked at dae and gave him a reserving glance. Dae pulled at his wand and before he knew a spell came flying at him. Darren casted a shield charm on dae.
“I cant save your butt out here u know.”
“ok I understand.” Dae said. Dae got has close has he could do one of his opponents and used the totalis charm. Knocking him to the ground frozen. Dae looked over at Darren who had the other bleeding all over.
“The winner is double D’s, Darren and Dae, plz take a seat over there.” Dae and Darren went through the rest of there matches not saying a word to each other. The last match they won. “now are two contestants will fight each other for the title”
“wait I can’t beat Darren I’m bowing out gracefully Darren is the winner” dae walked out of thwe room and used the floo network to get to his new house. His parents met him at the fireplace of his new house. The quickly covered his eyes and started to lead him outside.
“you did great honey getting second, but I bet if you tried you could of won now open your eyes.” Dae opened his eyes saw a great big white house.
“Mom Dad this is a mansion not a house.” Dae replied awe sruck by the masivness of the house at that moment they were attacked from the inside of the house his parents fell down daed dae shot up hit his back on somthing that was all he could rember
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:01 pm

good job Dae, if only I could write like you, I cant write for anything
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 pm

lol nah ur goood it takes me forever to write another section
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:49 pm

Good job Dae! I love it and I love your writing style keep up the good work! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:52 pm

Thats really good Dae, I also like your writing style. I can't write, so good job!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top