Vampy spam - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Vampy spam - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Vampy spam

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vampy spam - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampy spam

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Well thanks Jessy dear. Very Happy
Well techincally the site is from all of us so....we should have demokracy! Razz
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:51 pm

The site isn't a democracy, REALLY. It's a dictatorship, run by the Admins. People don't vote the Admins in or out. Same with mods. So yeah.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:10 am

all sites are dictatorships then.

Though this is going off topic.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:27 am

Jess Potter wrote:Stop arguing with the admins, we're not talking about bloody traditional vampires, we're talking about PA vampires... a site BASED on Harry Potter, if we're gonna get technical we can say there was never a character named Ne'os, Jess, Darren, christable, or anyone else who posted in this.
Do what the admins say, it's their site.
Problem solved : )

Um if you read my post you would have seen I was agreeing with the admins. Darren I'm sorry if I got anything off topic or I seemed like I was arguing with anyone I was just agreeing with you that the admins decides how the site is to be run and what the rules for creatures are.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:29 am

Yeah, I didnt say anything about that.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:44 am

Jess Potter wrote:Stop arguing with the admins, we're not talking about bloody traditional vampires, we're talking about PA vampires... a site BASED on Harry Potter, if we're gonna get technical we can say there was never a character named Ne'os, Jess, Darren, christable, or anyone else who posted in this.
Do what the admins say, it's their site.
Problem solved : )

Well HP vampires are not given to much detail if they are please post a link but since there not in detail and specifying what they are isnt to...well specific im gonna keep RPing Ne'os the way i do and i think it was ok with Darren if me and Sam had children. but if not ill talk to her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:48 am

Your right Ne'os, there not specified much. Thats why I made stuff about them myself. =D
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:50 am

true but it still leaves room for flexibility which is what i have done with my character this site makes me happy even if its a supposed dictatorship Very Happy (sorry to go off topic)
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:48 pm

I don't like those Twilight vampires.
It's more like fairytale or something. Actually it is. And for me, Draculas version is better than this one.
Vampire's life is complicated, yes, but come one, blood smells very-very good for every vampire. Like Bella's blood for Edward. -.-
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Here http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Lorcan_d%27Eathit says that he is a part-vampire so we assume that there has been Muggle and/or Wizard mariages to a vampire (say his great-great-grandfather or something) and then it goes down from there half-vamp, quater-vamp, eighth-vamp which is a little bit like Veela generations that go down after the veelas procreate.

Now on this link: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Part-vampire it explains that a part-vamp has both human and vampire traits so that could mean for instance - they can reproduce but have to drink blood to survive and have human food regularly or something.

I think if it is accepted by Admins and their dictatorship then when applying to be a vamp, part-vamp or whatever they should explain what their charactaristics are so the basic traits, skills and weaknesses for a vamp and then a variety for the part-vamps who have muggle and/or wizarding genes
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum