Starting over with a new life ((Sammy)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Starting over with a new life ((Sammy)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Starting over with a new life ((Sammy))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starting over with a new life ((Sammy)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting over with a new life ((Sammy))

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:31 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when Samantha told her tha and shoo her head knowing Samantha was only protecting her. "Well what I can tell youis this, he's twenty one year old he's a Gryffindor graduate and was Head Boy and played Quidditch as well!"said Sophia happily. "He told me he was a bit of a troublemaker but that was before Hogwarts, plus he writes his own music and is the manager of Honeydukes."said Sophia realizing she knew quite a bit about him. "But once you let met him, I'll let you judge him but I really like him Sammy."said Sophia. "Really funny how we met, like I aid he was annoying and a jerk at first but I guess I was playing hard to get on him."said Sophia shrugging.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Starting over with a new life ((Sammy)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting over with a new life ((Sammy))

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:13 am

Samantha smiled as she listen to Sophia talk about her new crush buddy. It sounded like she knew alot about him. "Wow, sounds like you know alot about him. I'm happy for you. It's great that your finally finding someone new. Maybe now you can stay with this one guy and be happy. It would be nice to see you happy with one guy for longer than a month." Samantha said with a smile. Who know maybe this will be the one for her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:07 am

Sophia nodded. "I hope so to Sammy, I been going from guy to guy never really happy."said Sophia sighing as she closed her eyes for a minute and opened back . "I really hope I stay with him for awhile that is if he ever asks me to be his girlfriend, I know he likes me but he doesn't want to admit it though."said Sophia rolling her eyes. "Ugh boys, what are they so confusing?"Sophia asked Samantha and then laughed. "I bet boys ask themselves that question about us as well!"said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:12 am

Samantha laughed as Sophia laughed. "Yeah, but we can figure it out faster." Samantha said to her laughing harder. "Guys have it so easy. All they have to do is be them selves. But us girls have to give birth and raise the child and have a job. I wish it were that easy for us." Samantha said to her starting to think about Ne'os again and frowned.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:27 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah I know Sammy, would be alot more easier and less stressful for us!"said Sophia chuckling. As she seen Samantha frown once again the smile slipped off her face. "Just hang in there Sammy, everything will be alright hopefully sometimes soon."said Sophia trying to give cheer Samantha up. Sophia didn't know if that was tue or not for see wasn't a seer but she could only hope it would get better for her best friend. Sophia hoped it would get worse and then better liked she did for her but who knows this was life they were talking about.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top