After Tragedy in Dublin. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After Tragedy in Dublin. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After Tragedy in Dublin.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After Tragedy in Dublin. - Page 2 Empty Re: After Tragedy in Dublin.

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:54 am

Ne'Os blinked once the green came back "he is a strong soul...we talk alot now" he said not hearing what Sam said. "i fear....i fear for you and the children."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:01 am

Samantha turned her face from Ne'os when she heard him saying that he was afraid for her and the children. How could this be? How could this be happening? Something had to be done. "I'm sorry Ne'os but while you are like this the children are going to be staying at my parents and Sophia's. I just can't have them around this right now. I'm sorry." She said to him with more tears falling down her cheeks. She wished that he would be ok and that he would sit up and hug her but she knew that that was not going to happen. "If you turn around me I will do something about it. I will protect myself and I will keep you from hurting anyone else. I will make it my lifes work to make you normal again. I love you Ne'os Emof." She said to him standing up and walking to the bathroom.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:06 am

Ne'Os sat up after Sam walked out he stood up and walked to the window he could see his face the reflection looked twisted and dead his fangs showed his skin was pale his eyes pure white. he could tell this would be his future if he lost control.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:13 am

Samantha stood in the bathroom staring into the bathroom mirror. She was wondering why she ever thought that nothing bad was ever going to happen to her while she was with Ne'os. She was wrong. But she wasn't going to let it make her go away and she wasn't going to let it make her feel bad. She was going to over come it and make thing good again. She walked out of the bathroom after wiping her face and then saw Ne'os standing at the window. It was good to see him out of bed, but then she saw his reflection and she hated it. She wanted her Ne'os back. She sat down in the chair and stared at the floor.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:34 am

Ne'Os turned to see Samantha "im sorry this is happening now" he said sadly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:39 am

Samantha looked up at Ne'os and frowned, "I'm sorry to my love. But I will do everything in my power to make sure that you stay normal. I love you and I will not let this happen to you, just like you would not let something like this happen to me." She said to him hoping that he agreed.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:41 am

"i would go to the ends of the earth to keep this from happening to you but you have nothing to worry about no matter what i will not harm you" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:50 am

Samantha stood up and walked over to Ne'os. "How can you promise that. It's not like you can control this side of you or you wouldn't have even left the restaurant tonight. If you could control it you wouldn't even be letting this happen. Not that I am blaming you, because I know that you have no control over it." She said to him, then walked back over to the chair and sat back down.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:52 am

"i can control it sometimes" he said trying to avoid telling her how involved he was with the dissapearences at Hogwarts.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:01 am

Samantha could hear the hesitation in his voice and she did not like it. So she stayed quiet for the moment so that he understood that she was not liking where this conversation was going.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top