I saw an angel of that i'm sure my LIFE is brilliant, my LOVE is pure. (Julia) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I saw an angel of that i'm sure my LIFE is brilliant, my LOVE is pure. (Julia) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I saw an angel of that i'm sure my LIFE is brilliant, my LOVE is pure. (Julia)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I saw an angel of that i'm sure my LIFE is brilliant, my LOVE is pure. (Julia) - Page 2 Empty Re: I saw an angel of that i'm sure my LIFE is brilliant, my LOVE is pure. (Julia)

Post by Alana York Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:50 am

((sorry that one was so short, I have to get ready for school lol. its almost 7 a.m. where i am d: ))
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

I saw an angel of that i'm sure my LIFE is brilliant, my LOVE is pure. (Julia) - Page 2 Empty Re: I saw an angel of that i'm sure my LIFE is brilliant, my LOVE is pure. (Julia)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:00 am

Merpeople? he thought it was exactly what he had saw earlier when he dove into the water; Daniel looked at her with a confused expression on his face, he tore his eyes from her and followed her gaze toward the water below them. It took him a few second to realize what she was looking at and saw that there was two of them swimming in circle below them, he wandered what they were doing there. He looked back at her and to his dismay he found himself face to face to her, almost an inches away; they both seem to have leaned into each other but when she stopped, his heart began to race against his chest as she placed her hand on his cheek and stared into her eyes as he stared back into hers. "So beautiful..." he mummer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:59 pm

She felt his icy hand against her cheek and she smiled. She put her hand on top of his as she listened to his deep voice. She stared into his eyes, feeling his icy breath against her skin. She sniffed the air and took in his scent, she never smelt anything like this before. She put one of her hands on the back of his head and began to run her fingers through his long, soft hair. She leaned in again and rested her forehead against his, staring into his eyes. She got butterflies in her stomach as she closed the gap between them and pressed her lips softly against his. She inched closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, with her fingers tangled in his hair. This is how she wanted to stay forever.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Everything happened so quick, first they met at the Leaky Cauldron now they were here, together. Forehead-to-forehead. It was quite obviously and almost predictable of what was going to happen next - romance movie have showed this many time. As she leaned in; Daniel felt like everything around him seem to have disappeared and the only thing there was her. His lips suddenly touched her lips and when she touched his lips, he automatically deepened the kiss and kissed her, passionately as he placed his hand on her waist at the same time as she put her arms around his neck. This felt good, too good; he must be dreaming or possibly heaven, just like he said she was an angel, he never met someone as beautiful and warm as her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:32 am

She inched closer to him every second, soon their bodies were touching; she smiled against his lips as she felt his body pressed against her's. She kissed him rougher, but still soft and gently. Her fingers were tangled in his hair and she felt herself pulling him closer to her. But she couldn't stop, he was like a drug, she couldn't hold back. She didn't mind the coolness of the water, all she wanted now was his icy skin against her's. She knew clearly now that she loved him, and there was no going back.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:55 am

The feeling of her lips pressed against his felt good, so soft and warm; he felt a smile crawl, slowly across his cheeks. Soon their bodies were pressed together leaving no gap in between them; their lips haven't seem to have moved an inches not giving them enough room to let air go inside them and both of them were kissing with fiery passion and enthusiasm. Slowly, Daniel pulled back an inches to allow her to breath for a few moment then kissed her back again -- just a small peck this time. He pulled back, slowly and looked into her eyes but paused until they were forehead-to-forehead again. "That was beautiful," he smiled at her. "I must be dreaming."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:54 am

She smiled as she looked into his eyes and listened to his musical voice, which now sounded more sensual than before. "Hmm... I guess I'm never going to learn how to swim." She giggled "How's about we go back to the Leaky Cauldron?" She smiled with her arms around his neck. She kissed his chin and trailed it to his lips, giving him a little peck. She took his hand and already began to walk out of the lake, pulling him along with her. She caught herself and stopped "That is, if you want to.." She blushed at herself and looked at him.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:25 am

Daniel grinned and chuckled, softly; they had fallen too in love they had just skipped the swimming lesson to kiss each other. "Oh well," he said. "Maybe we have to do it sometime again." he added and wrapped his other arm around her waist a little tigther. He wanted to answer her but he couldn't say what he wanted to say because it had been caught in his throat as she kissed him on the chin, trailed it off to his lips and giving him a peck. Then she suddenly took his hand and began to walk out of the lake, pulling him along with her and when she stopped; Daniel smiled and looked into her eyes. "Well. That depends on what you want; do you want to go to the Leaky Cauldron or stay here and just lay down together under the moon," he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:46 am

She smiled. Julia liked the idea of sleeping under the stars (and how convincing his voice sounded), she saw it in the movies, but never actually done it; but she'd rather do it on a warmer night "How about we do that on a warmer night... it's pretty freezing tonight" She giggled. And got out of the lake, grabbing her clothes and putting on her flip flops. She watched him as he grabbed his clothes and walked over to her. "We definately need to lay down under the stars some night, though" She smirked and put an arm around him, resting her head on his shoulders as they walked towards the Leaky Cauldron.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:50 am

Daniel knew straight away that she liked the idea of sleeping under the stars. Even though it sounded really tempting and convincing. Julia quietly, turned down his offer. That was okay, he thought as he smiled and nodded at her. "Alright. Next time then," he said, sighing -- defeatedly. He watched as she grabbed her clothes and putting on her flip flops as he did the same and grabbed his clothes. "When it warmer," he nodded when she said they had definetally got to go it some other night, though. He liked the idea, them under the stars on a warm night. Her in his arms the night couldn't get any perfect then what it already was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top