"If i could arrange the 'alphabet' i'd put U and I together"[Julia] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

"If i could arrange the 'alphabet' i'd put U and I together"[Julia] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

"If i could arrange the 'alphabet' i'd put U and I together"[Julia]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"If i could arrange the 'alphabet' i'd put U and I together"[Julia] - Page 2 Empty Re: "If i could arrange the 'alphabet' i'd put U and I together"[Julia]

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:15 am

"I'm not surprised," Daniel whispered and smirked as she continued to run her fingers through his soft hair and rested her head on his shoulders; they had been hugging for quite a long time by now but he didn't care it felt great, so warm and soft. He kept massaging her back and rested his chin on the top of her shoulders and closed his eyes; Daniel felt her move closer to him. Wow, he thought. She really likes me he thought, happily in his head then he felt her head move and he began to open his eyes to look into her eyes. "No," protested Daniel. "Your angelic, beautiful and lovely," he told her and smiled; surprised that she had told him that and straight away he knew that she felt the same as he did... he loved her, he loved the affection she gave him basically everything about her. At this state he didn't want to let go of her so he just placed his hand on her waist and kept it there as he stared into her eyes; all of a sudden he thought of a good idea somewhere they could get some privacy so he decided to ask her. "How about we go somewhere else private. My rooms upstairs," he told her, smiling encouragingly at her. 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

"If i could arrange the 'alphabet' i'd put U and I together"[Julia] - Page 2 Empty Re: "If i could arrange the 'alphabet' i'd put U and I together"[Julia]

Post by Alana York Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:15 pm

At the very moment he looked directly in her eyes, she had a strange feeling inside of her, one she had never felt before; it was love. She already loved him. How affectionate and open he was, his beauty, everything about him she loved, even his flaws, which she was pretty positive he didn't have. And she knew he felt the same way. She started to lean in towards him until she noticed he began talking. She smiled when he offered to go up to his room, she nodded and politely said "sure!" She got up to her feet and waited for him, her eyes not leaving him for a second. Julia wondered what they were going to do upstairs. Maybe tell each other about their lives, maybe something else. She got butterflies in her stomach, she never got very close to a boy, never even hugged one, she couldn't imagine what it was like. "What are we gonna do when we get up there?" She asked blankly
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:23 am

"Sure!" she said; the one word he needed to hear - Daniel got up on his feet when suddenly because they both got up at the same time and there was so little space between them, they had almost collapsed into one another until; Daniel forced himself to pull away slightly causing him to fall back into his seat, he grinned and thought this was funny. "Ladies first," he gestured toward the exit between them for her, showing that he was a gentlemen. Then when he heard she asked what were they gonna do up there, he smiled and shrugged his shoulders as he tore his view from her to the ceiling where he estimated where his room would be and looked back at her. "Anything you want: cuddling, talking. Whatever you want."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:43 am

She giggled when he sat back down in his seat after the collapsed. She looked in the direction in which he pointed and started heading that way. "I'm not sure what I want to do, either" She shrugged. She finally reached the door and stood there, waiting for him. The butterflies grew stronger as he got closer to her. She stared at him with a smile on her face. She couldn't believe her eyes, she was with someone so gorgeous, and he actually liked her! She watched him unlock and open the door, and she stepped inside.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top