We Never Do This!!! (Zoe) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We Never Do This!!! (Zoe) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We Never Do This!!! (Zoe)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We Never Do This!!! (Zoe) - Page 2 Empty Re: We Never Do This!!! (Zoe)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:51 am

Louis laughed and then grinned. Okay first of all! This happened a good 2 months ago. Second, to Butterfly Macmillan! Third, You haven't been around!He laughed. He looked at her and smiled. I'm not getting married for a while yet! He grinned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:25 am

Thoughts filled Zoë's head. Now she was about to loose the one person that she was the closet to. She knew she shouldn't look at it like that but a huge part of her was and that was for sure. "Ok. Your right. I haven't been around and that's my fault. I'm really sorry." She looked back down at her feet. "So to Butterly, huh. I know her. Well of her. She is in my house. Doesn't really speak to me. Guess its time to actually talk to her." A smile filled Zoë's face. Not that she would do anything mean, but this would be the prefect time to put in that sister thing. It might be the only time she ever gets to do it. "[color=hotpink]At least your going to wait a little. That makes me feel a little better.[/color}"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:34 am

Zoe, you know even when I get married. Your always welcome, no matter what! he said. I'll always be your twin brother! he laughed. Your coming to the wedding right? I mean if you want to. He said. I'm not sure if mom and dad are going, and I know Toire won't come. he frowned. Our family is just falling apart!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:45 am

Zoë could feel her fear fleeing as Louis spoke. "Oh really. I mean, I was just thinking that not most 'normal' people don't seem to understand me. I wouldn't want to cause you guys any problems." She did quotations marks in the air as she said the word normal. Most of the students and even some of the staff seemed to keep their distance from Zoë. Part of her didn't mind it but another part did. "Of course, you know I would be there. I would even go and behave if the entire family did go. I might not like Torie but I've had to put up with her in my house for the past couple of years here at school." She could feel the dissatisfaction fill her as she thought about Torie being everywhere, in the dorm, in the common room. Quickly she shook the thought from her head. "Oh you've noticed that little fact too. Yea. What is going on?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:51 am

Mum is just going mad! She was not happy with me! You know the whole engaged thing. Dad's trying to calm her down....you know dad. Not very good at that. He said. He picked up and rock and threw it as it skipped across the water. He thought for a moment, would he tell her? He had too tell her. Zoe, Toire kinda, has brain cancer! She won't let us help her or anything, not even Healers! he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:02 am

"Dad and mum. They are one of those couples I will never understand. When is he going to learn. She isn't going to listen to him. No matter what he says." After all how many years had her dad been after her Mum about what she had done to Zoë. She tried not to dwell on that too much. Zoë let her gaze go out across the lake. Louis' next comment stopped her in her thoughts. Torie had brain cancer. "What? Why won't Torie let anyone help her?" Zoë found herself staring at Louis now. The thoughts about Torie and cancer just seem to not be meshing at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:13 am

Toire is Toire! What more needs to be said. he said sadly. She's stubborn, Independant, and a moron! he said as he glanced over and saw a rabbit hop across the snow. He took a quick glance at the ski and saw the sun coming out. At least the weather is getting better! he smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:34 am

Listening to her brother talk about Torie like he was made Zoë smile. It didn't take much for the smile to turn to a giggle and then into a full blown laugh. "You are so right there. So right. Torie is Torie and there is no other way to describe it." As the sun started to come out Zoë glanced up at the sun and the back to the ground. "Yea its a little better. But I like the snow. It can be fun. Not as good as the summer, not as many colors. But the snow is fun."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:40 am

I live for snow! he laughed. It was probably 5 feet deep about now. you know what I'm thinking......? he asked. He sneakily made a snowball and hid it behind his back. The snow is going to get really slushy! he said. He quickly aimed for her arm and threw the snowball.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:46 am

Looking down at the ground around her feet, Zoë looked at the snow. She couldn't help but smile at that. Snow was her next favorite thing to the summer air. Her thoughts seemed to drift away. She could hear Louis speaking but nothing rang a bell until she felt something cold and hard. Looking at her shoulder, she saw what it was. He had thrown a snowball at her. " HEY!!!. No fair." She screamed and laughed as she bent down to make another snowball. "you will pay, boy." Zoë was a good throw after all. All those quidditch practices were about to pay off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum