Help Wanted (Headmaster) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Help Wanted (Headmaster) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Help Wanted (Headmaster)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Wanted (Headmaster) - Page 2 Empty Re: Help Wanted (Headmaster)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:09 am

Gavin lowered his head, the Headmaster was talking Treason if things were as bad as he was saying they were, then just uttering those words would be an arrest able offence. “Sir, it appears that we have avoided one evil, by courting another. I cannot in good intentions continue on with a government forcing its guardians to destroy progress. This isn’t democracy this is a slowly turning into a dictatorship.”
Gavin paused he had much to think of, his father would want him to take to the hills and wait until all of the fools killed each other. He shook his head again, so much progress had been for nothing.
”Sir, who do we turn to when the Order, the famous Order is in bed with this man?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:43 am

The headmaster agreed with Gavin of course, Dae was slowly removing everything that stood in his way, a total dictator indeed. "I believe it is worth trying going to the order and talking to them about this," Shacklebolt said nodding wisely. "If it fails to do what is right, then we will have to go to desperate measures." Desperate measures meant assasination, but Shacklebolt didn't need to voice that out loud.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:39 am

Gavin nodded and agreed that assassination was an option, the Headmaster had good ideas, perhaps they could agree that the current government was a bigger threat than the old enemy that was wounded and broken. The only problem would be if The Order holds a grudge which was likely or possible.

“Sir, Then someone must talk to them and see if they can be swayed to see that the current threat is the ministry its self. If, I may be speak plainly Sir, What do you think I should do? Where do I fit in here? I would like to be in the best possible position to help people. It is what I can do to honor my father the way that he would like to be honored. He was a Police Officer in America. I learned much from him about life and the job.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:45 am

"I agree, I suggest that you should go and talk to Jess Potter, leader of the Order, and try to convince him against the ministry, I myself being to busy to do that" Shacklebolt said. He was a smart person, despite what other people thought. Sure, he was a little insane, but then, who wasn't? "However, I think that you should keep your job at Law Enforcement. It would provide a useful insight to what the ministry is doing and won't turn Dae against you."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:09 am

it is a lot of material to process Gavin thought to himself. Jess Potter? He was going to have to have a talk with this man. Gavin nodded as the Headmaster spoke, all logical conclusions. They were close to what Gavin was figuring as a game plan as the Headmaster spoke. If he was to be of any use to any one, be it the Headmaster or The Order or anyone else, even himself he would have to keep his job at the Ministry. It would kill him to follow these orders but, Sometimes you have to do something you don’t like to get something done that you love.
“Sir, Where would if find Jess Potter, and how would you and I communicate without risk of interception or monitoring?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:34 am

Had there been an open job in Hogwarts currently, he would have given it to Gavin, he was more respectful to him then those lousy people he had given the teacher jobs to. He was thinking of firing all of them but that would create some complication. "He is usually located at Number 12 Grimmauld Place but I guess you cannot get there," Shacklebolt said frowning. "You may catch him at his house if the Death Eaters haven't burned it down." As for his question about how they would communicate, it was a tough one. Owls were snatched by the ministry and Death Eaters and the ministry tracked floo powder use. "I would suggest using a patronus to send messsages, if you can do that."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:00 am

Gavin had to agree that patronus messaging would probably be the best way to communicate. It would work nicely. Gavin nodded that he could perform a Patronus charm. humm, this isn’t going to be as easy as picking up a phone. Is it? Gavin hoped that this worked out. He frowned thinking about how hard it might be to find this Jess Potter, maybe it would be simpler to wait until he ran into Mr. Potter at the Ministry, and he could make it happen if he tried. But his danger level increased, scenarios began running through his head, pondering.

Gavin stood up and extended his hand to the Headmaster, “I thank you very much for your time, Sir. I should have something to report soon, my Patronus will tell you Servare Vitas, it will be your clue that it’s me. It will be attached to anything that I send in verbally or written. No one else in our world understands its significance. So you can guarantee that it is from me.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:58 pm

Servare Vistas, ok. The headmaster had no idea what that meant, but he nodded wisely as if he did. Also, it didnt really matter. "Alright then," he said, standing up and shaking hands. "I look forward to seeing you again. I hope you have a succesful meeting with Jess Potter in the mean time."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:12 am

Gavin agreed, he hoped that his meeting was successful with Jess Potter, however he did not imagine that it would be, he imagined that he would get stone walled.
"As do I Headmaster, enjoy the rest of your day, Sir." Gavin replied. He turned around and walked out of the Headmaster's Office and down to the grounds, far enough away that he could Appriate without worry of the school's enchantments getting in the way. Gavin looked around, not seeing anyone he flicked his wand and began his multiple leg journey home to ensure that he was not followed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:28 am

The headmaster watched Gavin leave his office, then sighed and sat back down and continued writing where he had left off.

[Thread closed]
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top