Ministry Friends needed
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ministry Friends needed Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ministry Friends needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ministry Friends needed Empty Ministry Friends needed

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:00 am

How many characters you want (self explanatory):2-3
[b]What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.):
Ministry workers
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): atleast a paragraph
What you want to RP about: i am looking for old friends of Gavin, looking to catch up, talk about ministry gossup, ministry politics and policies that have developed since he left etc. before he reports to the ministry.

Also just to minimise my posting, looking for someone in The Department of Magical Law Enforcement to report to.

Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Hogsmeade, or the Firebird, someplace social.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ministry Friends needed Empty Re: Ministry Friends needed

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:32 am

Well the headmaster works at the ministry, though hes not a very social guy ^^
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:21 am

Headmaster, i'm going to take you up on your offer, as i am eager to post Smile but my mind has changed it around a bit. Gavin isn't getting work from the ministry so he goes to the one place where he knows someone is attached to the ministry, Hogwarts, hoping that perhaps the famous Headmaster Shacklebolt will still be their to talk to. If that works for you please let me know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:43 am

sure, make a thread at the office, ill post there
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top