Half Breed Resistance
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Half Breed Resistance Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Half Breed Resistance

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Half Breed Resistance Empty Half Breed Resistance

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:33 am

Hey we are up and running only one problem few members those that are currently in are now out so i can get 5 members only vamps or werewolves. heres the application

Name:
Current Occupations (school and out of the school):
Vamp or Wolf:
Why you want in (make it RP please):

once again we can only have 5 members 6 (if you include Sam but she has a permanent spot since shes my RP wife) so i will be really going off of why you believe you want in so make it good Very Happy
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Half Breed Resistance Empty Re: Half Breed Resistance

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:38 am

What about my morgan character as she is the spy for your group?
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:46 am

Yah ill add them as unofficial members so you wont get a rank but ill talk to Darren about more space.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:50 am

Name: Nicholaus D. Chase
Current Occupations (school and out of the school): school
Vamp or Wolf: Vamp

Nicky heard about the Half Breed Resistanse from someone. He thought about it. What are they doing by making those kind of group? Didn't they know that some other groups want to vanish them? Then he heard again what this person said about half breed resistance. "They're going to fight for their kind. to defend their existance." Oh... so, this half breed resistance could help me to protect my family and i could fight people who want to destroy us, me and my father and his big royal ancient family. "Don't worry, mother... They're going to have my revenge..." he said mostly to himself.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:51 am

Alright I just wanted to make sure.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:53 am

is that long enogh, Ne'os??
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:30 am

Name: Lanie Thompson
Current Occupations: school
Vamp or Wolf: Werewolf
Why you want in:

Lanie hopped down the numerous roads until she finally found the place that Ne'os had been talking about at Hogwarts. He apparently wanted her to explain why she wanted to be apart of the resistance. Lanie peered around a stone wall and saw Ne'os standing about six feet in front of her with his arms crossed over his chest. He smiled when Lanie appeared. "You know why I want in." she said grimly. But Lanie knew this wasn't enough. "I want to defend our kind! Please!"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Name:Lilian Jackson
Current Occupations:Order of the Phoenix and School.
Vamp or Wolf:Wolf
Lilian could just tell she was going to change in a few minutes. It was almost dark and she had decided to find a group Ne'os was in charge of. When the full moon hit she began to change. He nose became a long ugly snout. She grew a tale and fur. Her eyes changed from their original colour to beady black. She decided she'd run to the HQ and howl to get his attention. She had heard about this other group against Wolfs and Vampires. She wouldn't join that in a million years. She managed to find where Neos was. She howled letting Neos and any Werewolf near by she was there to fight for her dignity!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:07 pm

Name: Ruby Donagher
Current Occupations (school and out of the school): school
Vamp or Wolf: Vamp (I've applied but I don't know for sure yet)
Why you want in (make it RP please): Ruby lay on her bed, thinking of everything going on at the moment. Ever since arriving at England from America, she had heard about a certain Confederacy multiple times. After asking lots of questions, she had found out their aims. To rid the world of vampires and werewolves. It was like a mass extermination.
Ruby sighed and turned over onto her stomach. She knew there was also a Resistance group to fight the confederacy and she knew it would be considered the right thing for her to join. She had spent half of her life as a vampire, after all. But for some reason she couldn't quite make up her mind.
Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door and a clear, commanding voice rang out from the hallway, positively dripping with fake sweetness. 'Jezebel, I know you're in there, open the door please.'
Ruby ignored the voice. If Serena wasn't even going to call her by her right name then she wasn't going to open the door for her.
'Jezebel! Let me in! I need to air the room. I'm sure it positively reeks now! Half-breeds give off the most offending odour!'
Ruby scowled and clenched her fists. In that instant she made up her mind. She would join and find for the freedom of others like her. If that made her step-mother and her Confederacy friends angrier and even more disgusted, then so be it. She may have been unsure of what path to take earlier, but once she made up her mind to do something, she didn't back down.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Elvaleryn C. Weasley wrote:is that long enogh, Ne'os??

yep thats good.

And i will wait until Monday since some people come on the weekends before i make my decisions.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top