Well Hello There! ((Darren and Aden)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Well Hello There! ((Darren and Aden)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Well Hello There! ((Darren and Aden))

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well Hello There! ((Darren and Aden)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Well Hello There! ((Darren and Aden))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:46 pm

Matt dodged the spell and laughed. Stupefy! he thought. His wand aimed at Darren. He just had to stall for Aden, he had made a plan of course!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Well Hello There! ((Darren and Aden)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Well Hello There! ((Darren and Aden))

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:20 am

Matt had such a foolish blind faith in Aden, which obviously misplaced as Aden had done nothing to prove his worth to Matt. In fact Aden probably barley knew Matt if you looked at it. In fact this was the second time they had met, yet it was his fourth with Darren. Funny the way it all turns out. With that Aden simply stepped out from behind the sheets holding his wand to the back of Darren's spinal collum. just a though any awry thought would probably trigger a reaction from his wand. paralyzing if not killing Darren. "It seems you have fell into my trap. while the plan is long and tedious it seems to have folled you. Don't try to apperate i will do a side along if i must. Now I like you so tells us is there any reason not to kill you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:28 am

Darren had obviously not been thinking straight, he should have seen this coming. Oh well, this was the thing with duels, you always learned new stuff from each ones, unless you died of course. But Darren doubted he would here either, even if he was in a bad position. "Because I haven't done anything?" he replied hopefully.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:53 am

Matt just watched Aden and Darren. What was he doing, he knew Darren was much stronger than the both of them. He moved forward his wand on Darren. He had feelings right now of wanting to attack Aden. But he didn't know right now so he would just hold back from firing anything. Exactly you haven't done anything to us! he said angrily. We need a legitimate answer!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:12 am

Aden was so concerned if they were doing the right thing now, when it seemed that Matt did not have a reason to exucute Darren ethire. Aden was fourth in commmand of this group, and yet with the exception of ne’os he could not find one reason to kill any of these people. Most of them were afraid of their curse’s so why was no one helping them. Instead they were hunting them, and Darren Riddle wasn’t even a half breed. Sure he had try to kill them but they were attacking him, so it was justified to try and kill them. Aden reluctantly lowered his wand. “Matt why the hell are we here? This seems wrong!” a very conflicted tone resonated from his moth in conjunction with the look of worry and distrought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:47 am

"Yes," Darren said, growing a little more confident. "I know you guys are in the confederacy of light, but its hard to understand why your going after me to be honest, as I am no half breed and, unlike what you said, haven't been protecting any half breeds." he explained. "So I really don't know what you will achieve by killing me." He was hardly innocent, but they didn't know that.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:42 pm

Aden! Get a grip man! he said angrily. I have a feeling about this guy! Besides Christy sent us after him! he said his wand still not leaving Darren. We kill anyone who has ever helped a half breed! That includes one Ginervra Malenki! he said angry. If Aden didn't get a grip he'd have to do this by himself!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Aden yelled "Stuplfy" at the top of his lungs. Where his wand was pointing suprised him even still. As the green streack shot forward in Matt's direction. Aden grimaced at what he had done, but it was too lat now. "Why follow here i signed up for Nick not his less capable muse you know she was daiting Varod Glither. Leave Darren" With that Aden aperated away from the roof top.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:33 pm

Matt jumped out of the way, he wasn't expecting that. You coward! he yelled. He knew Aden couldn't hear him, but Matt was a little weird. He looked at Darren, Unless you have something to say I'll leave. I'll have to report him right to our leader. he said his wand at his side.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top