Life is so unfair... (Elv, Miseria, open) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Life is so unfair... (Elv, Miseria, open) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Life is so unfair... (Elv, Miseria, open)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Life is so unfair... (Elv, Miseria, open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Life is so unfair... (Elv, Miseria, open)

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Miseria looked at Elv and sighed quietly:"Come on. Someone surely will ask you! See, you're pretty and smart and intelligent!" she said, trying to encourage her. When Nicholaus started talking, she waved with hand at him:"See, Nicky will ask you, right?" she smiled.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Life is so unfair... (Elv, Miseria, open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Life is so unfair... (Elv, Miseria, open)

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:24 pm

Elv laughed. "Oh come on... He has a lot of girl friends on his age, Mis. Why would he ask me?" she said. Yeah of course. He is much older that her. And a slytherin too, well... It doesn't matter anyway, since Albus is a Slytherin too. But still, he is Selwyn roomate, for Merlin's beard!!
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:43 pm

Miseria shrugged, smiling at Elv:"Be cause you're not like any other girls. You are one god damn great Gryffindor that even Nicky is friends with you!" she said, raising her eyebrows. All the time, she was talking in isn't-it-obvious? tone. Elv was popular and Miseria knew it.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Elv surprised to heard what Miseria said to her. No one had ever told her that. Even her own family. She smiled to her. "You really think so?" she asked. "Thank you, Miseria. I'm glad to heard that from you." she hugged her.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Miseria nodded, raising her eyebrows:"Hey, i'm serious and I never lie!" she said and hugged her back. Elvalerin was first friend to her in Hogwarts and Miseria would never-ever lie to her about such things. Elvalerin was really pretty, cute, smart and friendly. "You should ask Nicky, too. I'm sure he agrees with me," she said, still smiling at her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Nicky smiled to her. "Yeah. Of course..." he said calmly. "I agreed. You're kind, cute, brilliant, and adorable. Not mentioning those fluffy red hair of yours." he grinned. Miseria is such a good friend of Elv. He could see that. She care for her. And maybe that's exactly what Elv need right now. Someone to comfort her.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:08 pm

Miseria padded Elv at head, smiling at her softly:"See?" she asked happily. Nicholaus did almost save the day! He was like Superhero right now. For Elv and her, of course. Finally, after hugging her all this time, she released her and took another cookie, although, her stomach was already full. Why not to eat something when you don't have nothing to do but chat with friends?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top