Just visiting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just visiting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just visiting

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just visiting - Page 2 Empty Re: Just visiting

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:44 am

Dae smiled when he saw that jess placed his trust in Ne'os parity in the fact that he had entrusted the horcrux to him, but in truth the one in the order was a fake. Dae was one step closer to getting rid of ne'os Eof then he would be able to stop all anti half-breed sentiments. The thing that upset Dae with half breeds was the fact that Ne'os EMof was in there ranks. "The Death Eaters want him dead because he is a murder, the same reason i want him dead though we differ on what murder is important. Also the horcrux is a fake you would think that a charms professor could tell it was a fake." Dae had always fancied himself better at Charms then James which is why he felt compelled to say that. “Also I do have a horcrux and i am one of the two Wizards I was referring to." Dae said smiling showing his disregard for the notions that his friends want him dead now"Tell me James what is there to work out your group is vigilantes, in essence breaking the law to do what they see fit, what’s the difference between criminals?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:13 am

((Hey, have your heard that song called that's not my name? Take a listen, then read your post, then read my name :p))
Jess raised his eyes, very interesting information to him. "I have never actually inspected the horcrux close up," Jess said, being thrown off guard momentarily in shock. "But i belive you, i had a feeling something was amiss." He added, being honest. "I shall investigate that, thanks." He said with a smile ((Yay, i was going to ask you to RP say it, so far it's all been OOC statements about it being fake, bout time someone RP told me.))
"And you ask what the difference between the Order and a bunch of criminals is that we do the right thing. What we do would be 100% unnecessary if the ministry were doing their job properly. There are Death Eaters running amok around the coutryside, scattered and leaderless as they may be they are still criminals, and from what i've seen no action has been done to catch them. If the Ministry was doing the work we do, we wouldn't have to do it, but you don't. People out there are dying, and the thing you're most worried about is people looking after you too much. You need to get your act together." Jess said stubbornly, trying to point out the ministry's faults. "Together the Order, and the Ministry could be an almost unstoppable force, but your pigheadedness prevents this from happening, and your foolish views." He said, glaring at Dae
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:56 am

Dae couldn't do anything about it becuase of his group of merry men. Sorry for them this was not a case of robin hood there was no one to come and pardon them for their actions they would have to deal with it. "Ugh I do not have the Auor's to deal with it.. I have to protect Hogwarts. I have something i want you to see after the BOH i had one fourth of the aurors i had before it." Dae handed Jess the reports on all of the Auor's that were killed in the BOH. "Look i had my aid stamp them D.E. or Order. you can split the group by that classificaton and it is half and half. You breacking the law is your own damn fualt cause you broke the law before. Sorry the ministry did not do it's job before the BOH, but i wasn't here. Now I can't do my job becuase of you. It is not my Pig headedness it is your's. There is nothing stoping your group from becoming Auro's and doing things the right way."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:51 am

"But you said it yourself," Jess said, "We've 'broken the law' So we're all ineligible to become aurors," Jess informed Dae, "And now you bring it up, there's nothing to stop you from allying with us, we've done no harm to the ministry, we've offered to help you. So far it's you who's been the uncooperative one, not us." Jess said coldly, sitting back in the chair. "Why should we give up our independance for you? It's not our fault you lost your aurors, they clearly weren't trained up to standard," Jess said waiting too see what dae had to say about that
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:39 pm

"it is your fault I lost the Auror's you killed them from behind while they fought, and unless you have killed since the BOH then you are fine as i did issue a blanket pardon there. Now the only way I could work with a group such as you is to make you all auror's then i don't have to deal with the headaches you are causing as vigilantes, and you can use ministry intel. to stop those who are the real criminals, Hell i can even make you all your own squad called phoenix if you want?" (Note say yes it is for the next plot)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:21 am

((Excuse me, you expect me to say yes? Viva la Order of the Phoenix!!!))
Jess raised his eyebrows and thought for a moment. "And why can't we just be a group with Ministry approval?" Jess asked, if he were to join the Ministry he would lose freedom, and achieve nothing, information wasn't needed at the current moment. "And i wasn't there for the Battle, however i doubt that they weren't provoked. Your people have given my people more than a few reasons to not trust you, and the believe that it was kill or be killed. "I will present your idea to the rest of the order, but i seriously doubt that they will agree." Jess said, crossing his arms in defiance

((I never said i'd abide the plot))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:20 pm

((Planning on replying anytime soon?))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:48 pm

((Yes as soon as you get your act together on the plot))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:51 am

((Well i've not seen this plot, so i can't do much about it. Nor have i had it properly explained to me, so if you wouldn't mind helping me with both of those thigns it'd be appreciated))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top