We Need to Talk part 2 (Matt) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We Need to Talk part 2 (Matt) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We Need to Talk part 2 (Matt)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We Need to Talk part 2 (Matt) - Page 2 Empty Re: We Need to Talk part 2 (Matt)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:59 am

"Debating." she said looking at him. "I need to do something as Nick isn't coming back." she finally admitted. "You cannot tell anyone what I'm about to say do you understand me?" she asked looking at him, "I'll castrate you myself if you do."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:05 am

Your secret is safe with me! He said. So if your taking over! Who will be taking your place? He said. He gulped when she said what she'd do to him. That was a little far for her. well thats what he thought anyway.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:07 am

"I'm not sure yet." she said looking at him. "I've actually not known where Nick was. I'm guessing he went looking for the werewolves that killed his family and had been murdered by them as well." she looked as if she were about to cry. She still held hard and strong feelings for Nick but she had to move on. At least for him. "I have to raise his sister now." she said looking at him, "She's still alive even though we let everyone think she was killed too. I can't forget that night. I don't think I ever shall. I'll never forgive myself for walking out on him that night." It was now that she had burst down into tears. "I never even got to say goodbye or to tell him I loved him."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:21 am

Oh no, no, no, no, no! Don't beat yourself up! He said getting up and walking over to her. You NEVER bottle emotions! He sat down next to her and rubbed her shoulder. Now I know you've never seen this side of me before but its here. I do have a sweet side. He said. If you need any help I'm here. Or comforting I'm sure Godric would but I'm here just so ya know.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:24 am

Christy looked up at Matt, her face soaked with tears. She knew Godric wouldn't help comfort her. He had already had his own words with her about what she had been doing with Oded and Varod. She wasn't even concentrating on blocking Matt from seeing into her mind. The images of what had happened between her and the man and boy flowed from her mind as if a quick and horribly edited movie was being played. "He hates me." she said sobbing as she looked up at Matt. It was then that her mind went to the night when Godric had called her a whore. She figured he had probably been right about it. After all it seemed she was using the two to replace Nick in the only way that she could think of.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:27 am

S'okay Christy. S'okay! He said. He didnt even bother reading her mind. He knew it would invade her privacy and that would be the lowest thing he could do right now. Even if Godric does. He's a bit of a B***ard! He said. I'm here don't worry.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:35 am

She looked up at Matt. She had never seen him seem so caring before. "I didn't know you had a heart." she said looking at him. "Its too bad you're taken and we're related distant as it is." she said trying to make somewhat of a joke even though it probably wasn't a very good one. "He told me I was a whore." she said looking at him wiping her eyes.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:40 am

He chuckled when she tried to make the joke. Christy, forget what Godric said. He was just probably really really pissed cause he liked Nick. He said. This is nothing to whats happened to me. I turned out fine! Well partially anyway. he joked. You just have to brush yourself off and get back on the horse! He said pulling her up with him.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:05 am

"But I can't forget it." she said looking at him, "I can hear his thoughts. We have telepathy with each other. Its rather difficult to block him off where as I can block you off fairly easily." She wiped her eyes, "Damn twin souls of ours." she cursed a little angrily. "Yeah partially. More like you came out bi-polar Matt."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:21 am

I do not have an answer to that question! He said sadly. He chuckled when she said he came out bi-polar. I wasnt expecting something that sweet coming from you. He laughed. Lets hope you don't end up like me though.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top