Murder in London (Darren) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Murder in London (Darren) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Murder in London (Darren)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Murder in London (Darren) - Page 2 Empty Re: Murder in London (Darren)

Post by Jack Uhler Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:07 am

Zack panicked he didnt expect the statues or the knives in a last ditch effort he turned the knives into flowers wich did nothing when they hit him he turned to the statue and turned it into a catapiller. he ws sure the next move would end up killing him.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:15 am

Darren watched slightly amused as Zack transfigured the statue into a caterpillar. Unfortunately for him, it had taken him too long. Darren quickly took out his dagger and apparated behind Zack, he then grabbed him and raised the dagger to his neck. "Don't try anything stupid," he warned him.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:18 am

"or what you willl kill me?" he asked amused all the sudden.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:20 am

Darren laughed harshly. "I'll kill you anyways," he said with a sneer. "I'm just giving you a minute to pray to your god before you die."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:22 am

"someday my son will come to you and slit your throat" he said laughing ready to die.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:26 am

"I think I'll be the one to do that," Darren said, still sneering. Then calmly, and quickly, he killed him. Throwing the knife to the ground, he took out his wand and cleaned the blood of his clothes quickly. Then turning away, he apparated, leaving the dead body of Zack Emof behind.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:29 am

Zack fell to his knees as Darren aperated. he could feel himself slipping away he tried to hold on to what was left of his life. As he hit the ground his eyes closed. where he died. The last thought to cross his mind was that of Ne'Os and his wife what would they do now?
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top