Am I going Crazy?!(Francesca) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Am I going Crazy?!(Francesca) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Am I going Crazy?!(Francesca)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Am I going Crazy?!(Francesca) - Page 2 Empty Re: Am I going Crazy?!(Francesca)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:42 pm

"But I only know of four other werewolves! Ginervra Malenki, Lanie Thompson, Subastian Haversham, and James Wake! Well, James is part werewolf, but it doesn't matter. And the rough nights I have been talking about include sharp pieces of glass in my paws, and fighting the CoL. That organization is bothering me the most. I have had two run-ins, and one resulted in being put under the imperious curse and being stabbed in the back!" Alexa reached behind her to her back, where a long scar was etched across her skin. A shiver ran up her spine. " The only werewolf that was with me when I was stabbed was James Wake. I don't even know if he knows I am alive."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Francesca was shocked this time. She had heard of the CoL and their aims and dissaproved strongly of them. Noone had the right to hunt any other creature, whether they were humans, half-breeds, or animals. She noticed Alexa touch her back and winced. Ouch.
'Have you tried contacting James? Letting him know you're okay? And it's good that you know other werewolves like yourself, but have you tried talking to them about it? As for the CoL, I'm not surprised you have nightmares about them chasing you. It must be terrifying to be hunted down like that. But try to avoid them, and don't get into fights with them. I know that you probably haven't done anything to make them use an unforgivable curse on you, let alone stab you, but stay out of their way and try not to go off on your own. Make sure you're with a group of humans, prefferably and don't give them a chance to attack you. The nightmares I think are understandable, given the circumstances. They should stop after a while. As I said, they probably stemmed from your fear of the CoL.'
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:42 pm

"I guess. But I have a problem. Most of the CoL are hogwarts students, and I have classes with them. They are everywhere!" Alexa did think about contacting James, but she had no idea where he was. "You know, I have met up with a couple of werewolves and vampires, and we are thinking of fighting back." Alexa wiped some of the tears off of her cheeks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum