Hey you.. I love you.. (First meeting after ball; Abbey) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hey you.. I love you.. (First meeting after ball; Abbey) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hey you.. I love you.. (First meeting after ball; Abbey)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey you.. I love you.. (First meeting after ball; Abbey) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey you.. I love you.. (First meeting after ball; Abbey)

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:32 pm

((SOrry, I'm doing a really bad job of keeping up..))

"I forget" Lysander told her sheepishly. "So, triwizard chap huh? Great job"
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Hey you.. I love you.. (First meeting after ball; Abbey) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey you.. I love you.. (First meeting after ball; Abbey)

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:07 pm

Abbey nodded, quite proud of herself. "Do you your champ, Christy?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:46 am

"I guess I know her" he said shrugging it off. "I never really got to know her but I've seen her around".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Abbey nodded. "She's really nice. Her parents adopted my little sister and I after my father was killed. My mother was also killed in a house fire." It no longer pained Abbey to lie about how her mother's death was caused; the lie had been told so many times that she could say it without any emotion whatsoever.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:45 pm

"I'm sorry" Lysander said to Abbey quietly. His heart went out to the girl. Loosing both parents was something he could never cope with. Lysander was too attatched to his family as a whole.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:23 am

Abbey sighed, liking the fact that Lysander seemed to be one of those boys that could make you feel better even when you were down. "I'm used to it now." Abbey said, smiling. "What's your family like?"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:12 pm

"Pretty good" Lysander said a small smile creeping onto his face. "My mum's name is Luna and my dad's is Rolf Scamander. I have a twin brother too, his name is Lorcan. He is a bit strange compared to me" Lysander said smiling even more "more like me mum, I'm more like me dad."
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:48 pm

"So he's even stranger than you?" Abbey asked. "Not that that's a bad thing. I'm wierd too! It's pretty awesome." Abbey smiled.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Lysander laughed. "Being weird is sometimes good" he said smiling. "Tell me Abbey, how are you exactly wierd"
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Abbey shrugged, not sure how to exatly put it. "Well, can you define wierd as anything different from the norm? Because if so, that's me!" Abbey smiled. " I kind of just do what everyone else isn't doing."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top