Subastian's home ((MATURE)) - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Subastian's home ((MATURE)) - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Subastian's home ((MATURE))

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Subastian's home ((MATURE)) - Page 17 Empty Re: Subastian's home ((MATURE))

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:01 pm

"Well we need to go cause we have some things to get before we head back to the Estates." Subastian said standing up and bowing to both of his parents. "Ok Bastian but come back when you can honey." Emily said walking over to him giving him a hug then hugging Morgan and kissing her lightly on the cheek. "You two behave yourselves now."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:28 pm

Morgan froze in wide eyed terror as his mother hugged and kissed her. She didn't do well with people touching her. Especially if she didn't know them all that well. "Um..we...will." she said waiting on Subastian to lead her out of the house since she was having trouble even forming sentences.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Subastian took her hand and led her out of the house, 'Well that was interesting." He said stunned that his parents didn't ask what they always asked.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:14 pm

"Why do you say that?" she asked looking at him. She felt the word for it was awkward but she wouldn't press the matter. "Where are we going now?" she asked looking at him in the eyes. "I'm going to get you back for telling me you didn't know london when you did."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:15 am

"They usually ask whether my relationships are really serious and if i'm thinking about marrying the person i'm in a relationship with." Subastian said smiing softly. "I was thinking maybe we could go get some sweets in London. Oh i'm sure you will get me back for saying i didn't know London. But how else was i suppose to find a way to get to spend time with you?"
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:07 pm

"Um you could have asked." she said looking at him. "I wouldn't have said no. You do know that right?" Morgan asked. She smiled and kissed his lips softly. "But what if I'm not in the mood for sweets?" she asked looking at him, "Maybe I'm in the mood for you and thats sweet enough."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:51 am

Subastian smiled and wrapped his arms around her and apparted back to his room at his home. "Well i wonder what i can do to sweeten that sweet tooth of yours." He said kissing her softly at first then it became more passionate.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:54 am

She moaned into the kiss a little, returning it. When she pulled away she blushed remembering they were in the middle of the street. A passing car honked their horn at them yelling something that Morgan couldn't quite understand, "Why would you want to sweeten my teeth for? Aren't I sweet enough?"
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:08 pm

"You said that i was sweet enough, i'm just thinking of ways to sweeten you up." Subastian said going into an empty alley and apparating back to his home.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:05 pm

Morgan looked shocked at him. As they apparated into his house she playfully smacked him and crossed her arms. "So I'm not sweet then?" she asked looking at little hurt towards him. "And here I thought I was being overly sweet to you. I guess I'll just show you my slytherin mean streak."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum