NEW Battle Plan - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

NEW Battle Plan - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

NEW Battle Plan

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW Battle Plan - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW Battle Plan

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:24 am

I'm the head of the DoM! We could bring in a certain object and De's try to steal it.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:26 am

Why would the DE's attack the ministry? The Ministry isn't even doing anything to them.

The DE's real aim is to get people to know there still active. Spread fear and all that... so.. I don't know. But since they just lost major battle they wouldn't be raiding the ministry or Grimmauld Place.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:41 am

I'd say a kidnapping plot would work better. Someone high up in the ministry or order. "DEs pluck soandso out from under soanso's nose" That'd get it out in their opinon. Is the newsletter still happening?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:53 am

Its not going so well since Zoe hasnt been here for a while.

So who to kidnap? A hogwarts professor? or maybe Ronal weasley? Or any other ministry official
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:00 pm

What if we had it to where all the females in the Order are kidnapped as a trap for the males of the Order? Whether they are dating the females or not the boys are not just gonna let the girls get kidnapped and even knowing that it is a trap for a huge battle they head forward to save them. Plus it could work because of the belief that girls are weaker then boys...(not that I am a firm believer in that..lol) So they feel they could torture the girls and get more information out of them, then if they had taken male prisoners ultimately bringing an end once and for all to the Order...or so they think anyway.

A plot like that involves everyone plus we know those that have a loved one among the girls are going to want to push the matter, and those that don't will be hesitant...bringing up side stories and what not. And the girls having loved ones among the men could put up a tougher wall to protect those they love no matter what the cost is...there are many sub plots that could go of the one main plot r what not.

It was just a thought...
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:45 am

That's a good idea, perhaps not ALL the girls in the order, that's a bit unrealistic... for example how did they get ALL the girls? But some of them certainly, and a few guys too of course. Perhaps they were captured trying to find some DEs and were ambushed? I dunno, that's a good idea though.

On Wednesday 21 October entries for battle ideas shall close and vote shall begin.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:25 pm

That is true I hadn't thought about that...sorry Jess.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:33 pm

Well, I haven't been accepted into the order yet but I can post in Grimmauld place(is that normal?). Anyway, hows about the death eaters try to smuggle some dark object somewhere using hogwarts as a 'station' or something, and an order member(professor maybe?) catches them but gets kidnapped by them and noone knows until someone finds out about the DE's plan and figures it out and then the order go rescue the person? I dunno, I'm just suggestig random stuff.
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Warton Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:07 pm

*rubs chin*

Hmmm...ya got some gems on this thread. Kidnapping a few Order members would certainly ruffle feathers and since it's the Order, everyone is bound to pull the "cavalry charge!" routine. The Death Eaters lost a big battle right? Revenge is on their mind and why not even the odds? Capture a few of the "enemy", torture, pay-back etc and leave them for the order to find as calling cards for what'll come next. DE thrive off fear. Why not put the fear in the Order? After all Paybacks a real b!tch.

If you need a punching bag, Mordecai's good for it. Nothing makes life worth living than having someone try to take it away from you. *chuckles*
Mordecai Warton
Mordecai Warton

Number of posts : 129
Special Abilities : Leglimens, Seer, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:44 am

You've got that right Mordecai haha

Also, i added you to the group, as i'm group mod, but it's up to the admins to do your Rank, i can't.

And with your idea, it's a good one, but i'm thinking stay away from hogwarts, they've already been defeated there, and how do they get the things in and out of hogwarts to smuggle them? Somewhere else perhaps? Ministry, or htey've been killing muggles?

Ooooh i just had an idea.

How about the DEs're attacking the muggle Parliament, trying to overrun it and control muggle london?

Just an idea, if people like it more we could elaborate it into a more detailed battle plot or something?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top