As You Requested Minister
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

As You Requested Minister Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

As You Requested Minister

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As You Requested Minister Empty As You Requested Minister

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:25 pm

Matt had received an owl asking for him to meet with the minister. Matt had thought the worst untill he was right up at the Ministers door. He knocked on the door and heard footsteps. Minister! Its Matt I'm here as you requested! he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

As You Requested Minister Empty Re: As You Requested Minister

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Dae spun around in his chair and had a grim smile on his face as he looked upon The head of the Mysteries department. "It is good to see you friend, but we need to discuss well your extra activities mainly the ones with the C. O. L." Dae had no intentions of punishing this good man in fact he wanted to use him. This was just the thing Dae needed to fix the mistakes of the Ministry and well the ones who accidentally created the filth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:46 pm

The what excuse me? He lied. What is the COL? He started moving forward a little bit. He felt a little nervous now. How would the Minister have found out about the Confederacy of Light?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Dae flicked his hand and the door slammed shut. "Excuse that i wanted privacy and my office is enchanted to do what i will. It's not hard to tell when a group of influential people disappear for a day and all show up in a small town i mean some of those people are ex Death Eaters i have Auror's on their trail. look i want you to tell Nick and christy to come meet me along with who ever is their third in command. I have presents for them. What you are doing is a good thing keep up the great work."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Well Nick is going to be hard then. We haven't heard from him for about 2 weeks! he said without thinking. Damnit! Did I really just say that?!? Well anyway as I already told you I'll give them the heads up! Now what is it that you want me exactly to do? he said. I mean you could have just sent them an owl or something! Why as me to do it personally?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:05 pm

"Naive the Minster is not just a job given on skill it is also based on politics, and well their are those who want me gone for the simple reason i am not a puppet, but they read my owl's searching for anything subversive, and well this would be classified as subversive. Of course the reports of the C.O.L. were given directly to me, and then i burnt them so don't worry your group is safe." dae had to get to work on his gifts for the trio so this conversation needed to be rushed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:08 pm

So I get to keep my job then? Matt said. Just wondering! he pulled out his wand and started twirling it in his fingers. Just so we're clear I am in no trouble whatsoever?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Dae smirked this guys was dense to say the least Dae had confirmed that he was not in trouble twice now, but pulling out a wand was brash on his par, yet it would serve as some kind of excitement for Dae. "your are really Naive I had no intention of being rough with you, but maybe you need to be taught a lesson." Dae said as he reached into his desk and pulled out his home made wand. " Do you know what i did before i cam minster?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:48 pm

No but I'm shure you're going to tell me. he laughed. He shuddered a bit when he mentioned being taught a lesson. I'm sorry I'm a little dense latey there is alot going on in my life right now. he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:56 pm

"Well i was the head Auror and the youngest one at that, so drawing a wand on me unless your the dark lord, or Darren riddle is highly unrecommended... Now please dilever the message and leave my office i will excuse your density this time." Dae wave his hand again opening the door and then gestured the Matt leave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top