Joining the Confederacy ((Christy)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Joining the Confederacy ((Christy)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Joining the Confederacy ((Christy))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joining the Confederacy ((Christy)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Confederacy ((Christy))

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:00 pm

'Nick? You mean your fiance? He's in it too? That's so sweet! And Godric's your cousin right? Well, I completely understand... you wouldn't be able to decide without asking them. But I am definitely dedicated and loyal... this is vermin we're talking about! I would do anything to get rid of them.'
Izzy smiled happily. She was so glad Christy was one of her friends. If it had been a complete stranger, they would have probably refused outright, what with her reputation and all. She was a bit of a troublemaker and had no respect for figures of authority. Of course, this was different, as Christy probably knew. Izzy would do nothing to hurt her friends and they knew that, so loyalty wasn't an issue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Joining the Confederacy ((Christy)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining the Confederacy ((Christy))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Christy knew Izzy had no problem with her ordering her around so that wouldn't be a problem besides that she would be the one giving out the orders from Nick's mouth to the masses. She took another sip of her wine. "It might take a few days but you'll have your answer soon enough my trouble making friend." she said jokingly at the last part.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Izzy smiled and looked at her watch. 'Well, that's great! Thanks for taking time off to meet me here. I would love to stay and chat, but I have a detention with the muggle studies professor in precisely... 4 minutes. So, I really gotta go! But I'll see you round!' She jumped up from the table and ran out the door as fast as her legs could carry her. She really hated muggle studies!

((End))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top