Beyond Bored ~open~ - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beyond Bored ~open~ - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beyond Bored ~open~

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beyond Bored ~open~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Beyond Bored ~open~

Post by Morgan Forrester Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 pm

"I do nothing." she said looking at him. "Kinda easy when you have people willing to do everything for you with the glance at them." she laughed at him, "Seriously though thats cute that you're trying to make me think you're a seventh year. Trust me I'm not stupid." she replied as she finished off her drink. She glanced back at Subastian, "I am being nice...What amounts for nice to me anyways."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:54 pm

"Oooooh, evil." Keith said, grinning slightly. "I'm guessing you were a Slytherin? Only they would openly admit something like that, or even attempt it in the first place." He laughed softly, extending his hand to shake. "I'm Keith Nicholas, first year."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Subastian watched them talk as he looked around, 'I knew he wasn't a seventh year.' he thought smiling softly. "I'm just merely asking you to be nice love." he said smirking at her. He looked at the boy and said, "I'm Subastian Haversham, seventh year."[/color]
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:46 am

"And you should know that this is the extent of me being this so called word as nice." she replied looking at him, "Well now that I know you're way too young for some firewhiskey, Subastian would you like some?" she asked smiling as she kissed him on the cheek. She looked at the boy, "Morgan Forrester, recent slytherin graduate."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top