The problems with being young and pregnant with twins! (Ne'os and Friends) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The problems with being young and pregnant with twins! (Ne'os and Friends) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The problems with being young and pregnant with twins! (Ne'os and Friends)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The problems with being young and pregnant with twins! (Ne'os and Friends) - Page 2 Empty Re: The problems with being young and pregnant with twins! (Ne'os and Friends)

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:07 am

Samantha, Ne'os and Sophia talked for a while till Sophia left and Samantha fell asleep.

~One Month Later~

Samantha was in her room, now bigger than ever. But something was wrong, she was in pain. She remembered the pains from her first child, so she knew that she was in laber. But this time was different. She was having twins. Samantha reached over for the buzzer and rang for the nurse. The nurse came in, "Yes Mrs. Emof." She said to Samantha. "I'm in laber, get the room ready for the surgery." Samantha told the girl. For the past month samantha had been in the same room getting ready to have the babies. Finally the time came, and Samantha couldn't wait for them to come out of her so she could finally meet them. Ne'os had stayed with her the whole month long.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

The problems with being young and pregnant with twins! (Ne'os and Friends) - Page 2 Empty Re: The problems with being young and pregnant with twins! (Ne'os and Friends)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:26 am

Ne'Os followed the healers and Sam to the labor department.

((sorry for the one liner.))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:43 am

Samantha held Ne'os's hand as they took her to the room. All Samantha could think about was the beautiful babies that she was about to have. Samantha didn't want to feel any of the pain, so she asked them to knock her out and wake her up when everthing was done. Samantha asked Ne'os to stay in the room and watch everthing, to make sure everything goes ok. Samantha then woke up in the room from before, she sat up looking at Ne'os with a 'how did everything go' look. Samantha could only hope that everything went fine.

(OOC: It's fine, I understand. Very Happy )
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:45 am

"good we have a boy and a girl" he said handing her, there children.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:51 am

Samantha smiled and took one of them from him while he held the other. She then looked back up at him. "What should we name them. I"ll name one and you name the other. That way it was equal naming. But which one do you want to name?" Samantha asked him so she knew which one she would be naming.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:52 am

"im honestly not sure dear" he said smileing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:56 am

Samantha smiled back at him, thinking. "Well, I'll name the girl and you can name the boy. I would feel bad if you didn't get a chance to name one. She will be named....Nicole Sophia Emof." Samantha said to him, now looking at him for the boys name.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:16 am

Ne'Os thought fro a moment "how about Jack Zachary Emof?" he asked her smiling at the child.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:29 am

Samantha smiled at him, thinking for a second about the names. "I love it. Nicole Sophia Emof and Jake Zachary Emof. I really do love it." Samantha said to him smiling brightly. "Now my life is perfect. I hope it stays this way forever." Samantha said to him smiling even brighter.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:13 pm

"well i think it will" he said smiling back at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top