Sometimes life doesn't turn out the way you want it.... (Male please. pref 6th and above) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sometimes life doesn't turn out the way you want it.... (Male please. pref 6th and above) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sometimes life doesn't turn out the way you want it.... (Male please. pref 6th and above)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sometimes life doesn't turn out the way you want it.... (Male please. pref 6th and above) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sometimes life doesn't turn out the way you want it.... (Male please. pref 6th and above)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:53 pm

She sat down when he said to. Usually she went up to the bar to order her own here... she generally had chats with the guys behind the bar about things that a girl of her age shouldnt be involved in... certain things to do with Dark Magic and the likes.. "Okay then" she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sometimes life doesn't turn out the way you want it.... (Male please. pref 6th and above) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sometimes life doesn't turn out the way you want it.... (Male please. pref 6th and above)

Post by Topher Stockley Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Topher sat down across from her. He looked her over. "So what year and class are you in?" he asked. He honestly didn't know anything about the girl except that her name was Ella and she was a bit taller then him. A chance to make a new friend? That's what he was thinking.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Ella looked at him. "Im a Seventh year Slytherin..." she said, then biting her lip. Wondering if he would up and go at that comment. "What about you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:06 pm

"I am a sixth year Ravenclaw." he said. He got a long with a few Slytherins, the ones that he knew. If he weren't in Ravenclaw, Topher felt he would be a Slyth. "What do you plan on doing after you graduate Hogwarts?" he asked.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:09 pm

Ella was not sure what she should actually say to that question... her family wanted her to follow on like her Aunt Bella and become a dark lady. Sometimes she liked the idea and other times she questioned it. "I havent really thought about it.... not many options really... concidering who my grandparents are and stuff" she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:11 pm

"And your grandparents would be?" he asked. He hadn't been informed what her last name was. What would happen when he found out, being an Order member an all?.

[Are you a DE with the wrong tag or on Order mem?]
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:18 pm

((Totally forgot to change her taggg haha... DE)

"My grandparents were Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange..." she said and closed her eyes, waiting for the gasp that she knew would come. She didn't understand why he hadn't guessed... she looked alot like her gran in someways.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:45 pm

"Oohhh!" Topher said. "that's why you looked familiar. It all makes so much sense now." He worried for her, to think that just because her family was one way, she had to follow in it. That was not true. One could be different. "Just let me tell you this. When you grow up, you do what you want to do, not what someone else wants you to do. That is about the best advice I can give to you."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:57 am

Ella looked at him. "That'd be nice not to have to follow after them... but in all truth I do have to. If I do not they would kill me and anyone who I am close with... thats how they are.. how I was... and I know this may sound rediculous but it was till I met you like 20 minutes ago..." she said, then bit her lip, wondering what he would say next.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:29 pm

"So you are trying to change your ways?" he asked. It made him happy to hear there may be one less Death Eater. He figured he would refrain from telling her that he was in the Order of the Phoenix. That would be a bad idea. He wanted to keep her as a friend.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top