Ferinand Farm - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ferinand Farm - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ferinand Farm

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ferinand Farm - Page 4 Empty Re: Ferinand Farm

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:53 am

Calista put the helmets away that the kids wear and sighed softly. 'I can't believe how long a day it was.' She thought as she walked into the barn. She walked up to the mustang she had been riding that day and patted his head softly. [color=violet]"You did really good today Spirit. This won't last forever i promise. It's just to get the debts over and done with. Then we can go back to how it was before all of this trouble." She said to him resting her head on his neck softly.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:23 am

Garulia followed her.
"Are you okay?" he asked her, looking worried. "What's happened?"
He knew something was wrong, but he didn't know what.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:00 am

"yeah i'm fine i'm just tired." Calista said not telling him what was really wrong. She petted the horses neck and said, "Would you like some dinner before you go home?"
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:17 am

"Uh, no thanks," Garulia said, not wanting to express that he was staying near her in the woods in a new tent while Vinny stayed at the old one until he came back.
"I'll see you tomorrow!" He said, walking out.

The next day...

"Hi Calista!" He said, walking towards her.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Calista was walking out of the barn with another person. "Hey Garulia." She said as she shook hands with the man who now walked away towards his car. She walked up to Garulia her face trying to mask the concern she held.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:56 pm

"What's the matter? I know somethings wrong and don't try to hide it!" Garulia said, looking at her closely.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:06 pm

"It's one of the horses." Calista said as she looked down, "A...a wolf...." She could say anymore as she fell to her knees crying. Last night after Garulia had left and when she was in bed a wolf had come on to the farm and attacked on of the horses injuring it badly. The horse killed the wolf after being attacked but the horse was in critical condition as of the moment.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Garulia understood and nodded.
"Is it...gone?" he asked, wrapping his arm around her and hugging her. "It's gonna be alright, okay?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:49 pm

"No hes not gone hes just badly injured and the vet doesn't know how long he will live with the injuries he has....It's Spirit. He's the one who that stupid wolf attacked." Calista said softly her shoulders sagged with grief. "I can't teach lessons today so i had called all my students parents to let them know what had happened. I have to find a way to keep the wolves from coming onto the land but i don't know how."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Garulia smiled.
"I can help, I think," he told her. "If you like, I know a lot of spells...I can put it way out there where the animals won't see it and freak, I could make it so that just wolves can't come in, okay?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top