Camping (Everyone interested) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Camping (Everyone interested) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Camping (Everyone interested)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camping (Everyone interested) - Page 2 Empty Re: Camping (Everyone interested)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:55 am

Ne'os could hear matts conversation thanks to his heightend hearing ability "dont worry im not one of the wild ones and i made sure to take a few vials of blood with me" he said smileing in a tired way.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:58 am

Emmauelle laughed. Oh really love, maybe it's powers that we have that we can read each other minds!"aid Emmanuelle laughing. "Yes I got your text love."said Emmanuelle softly a she looked at Ne'os and gave him a fake smile. "So ready for the camping trip love? It going to be so much fun!"said Emmanuelle.

Last edited by Emmanuelle Throne on Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:02 am

Indeed it will Hun! he said. That would be cool if we could read eachothers minds! He kissed her again. He whispered something in her ear. Please try very hard to be good. There's a huge possibility there will a good 5 werewolves or Vampires on this trip. Neos couldn't here him that time.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:08 am

"Yeah it would be love!"said Emmanuelle softly. As he whispered in her ear about her being very good for there was going to be 5 werewolves or Vampires on this trip she looked at him as her eyes changed to red for she was angry. "Ok love, I'll be a good girl I promise much to my dismay."Emmanuelle whispered back in his ear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:16 am

Thanks Hun! he said as he kissed her. He needed to change her eyes back to normal or Neos would notice. He Kissed her again. You know I think we should get a bigger tent? He grinned at her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:29 am

"Your welcome but I'm doing that for you only and I love camping!"said Emmanuelle calmly kissing him back. Emmanuelle laughed when he said he thinks we should get a bigger tent. "Oh yeah love, why is that?"Emmanuelle asked him laughing. Emmanuelle's eyes went from pink back to her normal chocolate brown.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:31 am

Well I'd say but..... He pointed to Neos. He listening! He laughed. All we need is a soundproof tent and.... He whispered to her. He grinned once again and waved his wand. There was an extra tent in his bag without her knowing it.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:04 pm

Jess smiled and walked up to the newcomer. "Pleasure to meet you," He said, reching out to shake her hand. "My name is Jess Potter." He told her, smiling as he did so. "There should be more people arriving soon sorry, they're just taking forever to reply" Jess said, laughing a little as he did so
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:18 am

"Pleasure to meet you Jess I'm Eammnuelle Throne feel free to call me Emmy for short."said Emmanuelle shaking his hand and gave him a warm smile. As he was waited for other people to show up she nodded. "Oh it's no problem, I'm sure they will be here soon."said Emmanuelle laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:30 pm

Oh Jesss yes this is Emmy! The one I told you about! He said smiling. I almost had forgotten. he laughed. This is my Fiance Emmy! he kissed her quickly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top