Hanging Out With a Friend (((Louis))) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging Out With a Friend (((Louis))) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging Out With a Friend (((Louis)))

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging Out With a Friend (((Louis))) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging Out With a Friend (((Louis)))

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:33 am

"Oh Louis, that would be wonderful!" Abbey exclaimed. She watched as Louis nimbly climbed into a branch of a tree. Abbey measured the distance it would take to jump into the branch. "I could try." she said. Abbey took a running start and grabbed ahold of one of the lower branches, pulling herself up into a branch beside the one Louis was perched on. "Did it!" she said, smiling.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out With a Friend (((Louis))) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging Out With a Friend (((Louis)))

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:38 am

How about...... He jumped to another one and held on with his hands. He did a few pull ups and flung himself on it leaning against the base of the tree. If you don't think you can dont try. I slipped and broke my arm like 3 times learning this
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:41 am

Abbey shrugged. "What's a little broken arm?" she asked nonchantly. She stood up carefully on the branch and flung herself to a higher branch, doing one pull up. She let go, and dropped to a lower branch, bracing herself for impact. She landed, a little unevenly, but safe. "Did it." she said, pretending to yawn.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:44 am

He laughed he lost his footing. He fell a bit but grabbed onto a different branch. It takes a while to laugh in a tree though he laughed again. He dropped to the branch Abbey was on. He stood up and jumped back to the ground
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:47 am

Abbey giggled, and fell down to the ground. She stood up and brushed the dirt off of her hands. "So what'cha wanna do?" she asked, turning around in a small circle.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:50 am

You have a broom? He asked. I love to just fly around the grounds! Not a care in the world! he laughed.

((Ooc:I have your old avvi https://2img.net/h/i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee52/BoyWhoLivd/723-46.jpg ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:53 am

Abbey nodded. "It's back in my dorm though, let me go it!" she said. Abbey raced up the stairs to her dorm and grabbed her broom and raced back down to Louis. "Got it!" she said, hopping on and mounting it. She hovered about six feet above the ground, waiting for Louis to get on his broom.

(((OOC: Thankies!)))
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:55 am

Accio Broom he said. His broom came whizzing towards him. He jumped on it. Race you to the other side of the lake! GO! He wizzed off towards the far end of the lake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:57 am

Abbey whizzed after Louis, her hair blowing in the wind behind her. She kept going, checking to see where Louis was.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:03 am

Louis dived out of nowere and grazed the water with his hand. You'd better be carefull there's something pretty annoying coming up He called back to her. He was getting ready to moved alot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top