After DADA - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After DADA - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After DADA

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After DADA - Page 2 Empty Re: After DADA

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:31 pm

Abbey laughed and smiled. "Fine." She sat back on the bed and lay down, resting her arms behind her head. "Wow, this is really boring." Abbey said.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Elv laughed. "Any good idea about doing something now??" she asked, looked at Jamie and Abbey.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:11 am

"Nope." Abbey said, popping the "p". "I know, do either of you guys know a game we could play?" she asked, giggling. Abbey knew only four year olds did this, but she was quite bored and would do anything right now.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Elv laughed. "I always want to try truth or dare..." she said, giggled.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:24 pm

Andrian was already in the Hospital Wing, with Jake. Feeding him, in his little crib that - Andrian had brought up so that he could look after Jake while at work, then he began to hear noise. Low and soft noise. He turned his head fluidly to see who it was and found two girls entering the room, one seemed to be injured and limping; then there was another girl - she looked pretty and a little bit older then the other girls. "What seem to be the problem," asked Andrian, in a low, attractive voice but kept his voice professional as well, he walked toward them carrying Jake in his arm not trusting him to be on his own because last time he got his head stuck in between the bars of the crib and it took about five minute to get him out. He stopped. "You can trust me," he continued. "I'm the new Hogwart Nurse," he pressed - assuring the girls that he wasn't some stalker or stranger that was sticking his noise into stuff. He examined Abbey's body for any sign of wound or problem but she seem perfectly fine and he quickly knew, straight away that it was a spell-related situation.
A quite, musical voice filled up the hall - Andrian's voice. "What, happen." he repeated with a warm, brilliant smile on his face.
He wore a black jacket, white shirt, black tie, black formal pants and old fashion leather shoes.

http://mattdallas.fr/Photos/themes/water_drop/h1.png
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:05 pm

"Well, this girl kneed me in defense againest the dark arts." Abbey explained.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:17 am

Andrian winced as if he was in pain. "That terrible," said Andrian as he watched her carefully. "How bad is it," he asked walking up to them, pulled in a stool and sat down beside her bed with his arms rested on it and his hand locked together. Just, sitting there. He listen closely to what she had to say so he knew exactly what she needed or what to do at least then he'll probably report it to the Headmaster which he doesn't like doing so he decided to let the other girl off as a warning otherwise he would have no choice but to report it to the Headmaster if she every did it again. "Where?" he continued.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:35 pm

"I think I only have a little bruise." Abbey said, pulling up her shirt to expose the lower part of her stomach where Skye had kneed her. "Right there." she said, pointing to the medium sized purple bruise. "It's not too bad, but Professor Delacour made me come here anyways."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:57 pm

Jamie glanced between Abbey and Adrian. When she was sure Adrian was not looked she made a heart shape with her hands as if wondering.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:59 am

Andrian looked at Jamie, smiling. Then, looked at Abbey again and examined the medium sized purple bruise on her stomach - it seem pretty really badly wounded. "That looks pretty painful," he said. "Um. There is not much i can do to remove that bruise from your body," he continued, rubbing his well shaved beard. "But, i can numb that pain with a pain reliever and some ice," he said to her and then flashed a set of perfect, ultra white teeth as he gently touched the bruise on her stomach then got up from his seat, walked up to the freezer and got out an ice pack then a bottle of pain reliever, walked back and placed an ice pack onto her bruise, handing her the pain reliever with a cup of water. "There, you go."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top