In the Forest at Night(James and Christabelle) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In the Forest at Night(James and Christabelle) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In the Forest at Night(James and Christabelle)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the Forest at Night(James and Christabelle) - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Forest at Night(James and Christabelle)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Alexa rolled out of the way. While she was still on the ground, she spotted a 'stick' on the ground. Her wand! She stood up, and slowly started backing away towards her wand. "You know I can't help who I am. I would change it if I could!" Then, Alexa reconsidered her words. "Actually, I would not change my condition for the world!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

In the Forest at Night(James and Christabelle) - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Forest at Night(James and Christabelle)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:22 pm

"Too bad for you." she said looking at you. "It'll only be a matter of time before we all come after you." she said more so of a promise than a threat, "I'm only going easy on you because we were friends at one time." She pointed her wand, "Sectumsempra!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:02 am

"There are other werewolf-haters?" Alexa managed to dodge the spell. She dove towards her wand, managing to pick it up. "Levicorpus!" She glanced around to see if anybody who was like fight with Christabelle was around. But nobody was in sight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:05 am

"Protego!" she cast deflecting the spell easily. "Wow was that the best you can do?" she asked looking at her, "Incarerous Maxima!" she cast towards Alexa with a dead on aim.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:19 am

"Well, I am only a 3rd-" Alexa did not have time to finish. The ropes wrapped themselves around her. Right before the ropes bound her arms, she dropped her wand. Maybe she could pick it up again and get it pointed at Christy. "As I was saying, I am only a third year, ad you're a sixth year. Kind of, harsh, don't ya think?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:22 am

((Mind if I kidnap you? lol or beat you up?))

Christy looked at her, "No, I don't think its harsh at all." she said looking at her, "What you were doing to that poor boy was kinda harsh." She laughed a little, "And just so you know yes there are werewolf haters out there. More than you're once pretty little head would have dare dreamed. The world isn't perfect...Because of things like you that hinder us from becoming a better group of mortals. Your kind shouldn't even exsist." She walked over towards Alexa and picked up her wand. "I think I'll take this for now...Can't have you trying to use it against me."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:28 am

((Feel free!))

Alexa felt a wave of guilt. She wished she had not attacked James. She then realized that James was in danger too! If Christabelle found out James was part werewolf, he could be killed. Alexa wanted to warn him, but she could not tell him out loud. All she could do was hope he would keep his mouth shut.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:31 am

((KK I'll start a new thread))

Christy grabbed the girl roughly by the hair pulling it extremely hard. "I think you'll be a lovely present for my cousin to toy around with....If you survive long enough." she laughed as she apparated herself and Alexa out of the forest with a loud crack.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:00 pm

"Petrificus Totalus," growled James Wake, aiming it at the back of Christabelle Whittle.
((DO NOT cut me out of the conversation.))
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:02 pm

((I'm sorry she asked for me to come in because you were slow at replying and we kinda took it from there. We've already left if you didn't read it so it would have been pointless for you to have thrown the petrifying spell at me.))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top