Here we Find the Great Outdoors (James) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Here we Find the Great Outdoors (James) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Here we Find the Great Outdoors (James)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here we Find the Great Outdoors (James) - Page 2 Empty Re: Here we Find the Great Outdoors (James)

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Jamie thought for a second "You do think a lot of yourself" she said finally "People can clearly see that you are charming and good looking yet you need to point it out to the world don't you? Why is that?" she smiled at him
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Here we Find the Great Outdoors (James) - Page 2 Empty Re: Here we Find the Great Outdoors (James)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:51 pm

Well, what is the point of having good looks if you don't put them to use? James flicked his bangs out of his face again. And then it fell again. Why is it his blonde hair seems to always get in the way? This time, he left it where it was. It looked sort of good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:01 pm

Jamie rolled her eyes. "Yet I may be beautiful and you would never know. Does not showing your beauty not make you beautiful? I do find myself slightly pretty at times and yet I do not run around wooing every man I meet! Who are you anyway?"
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:37 pm

"To answer your first question, it does not. You would be beautiful even if you were having a bad hair day. For your second, James Potter, son of Ginny Potter, brother to Albus Severus Potter and Lily Potter. Member of the OoTP." James smirked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:40 pm

"Quite a long title James Potter" she said in a wisper. James was famous among the students of the castle. Almost every girl was deeply in love with him. He was right about that point. Jamie herself however had always just admired James for his ability to vist the Headmaster's office when he did something as simple as walk down the hallway. "I know you" she said in a wisper. "You don't know me"
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:46 pm

James brushed a strand of hair out of the girls face. He still did not know her name. "But maybe I can know you. What do others call you?" He asked gently. He smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Jamie blushed deeply. "I go by many names Mr. Potter. One even calls me James" Jamie smiled at the thought of Lysander. Without even realizing it she was leaning close to James. "I go by Jamie" she wispered. Jamie figured that there were enough Jamies in the castle that he would not know who she was.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:34 pm

"Jamie? Hmmm... You are the only Jamie I have heard of." James smiled at Jamie, and put his arm around her. Any oher guy would have made up some stupid excuse like yawining and stretching and smoothly putting there arm around the girl. Not James. He was outright flirting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:11 pm

Jamie gave a small siver of pleaseure at the pressure of his arm. Jamie leaned her head on his sholder. She gave a small sigh. After a brief pause she raised her head and asked in a wisper. "6th year Gryffindor right?". She was sure that was so but just to make sure..
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:26 pm

"That would be correct. Any I believe the same with you, except Ravenclaw?" James whispered back. He kissed her gently on the cheeck. James knew he was going a little fast, but he did not follow the rules of slow and steady wins the race. James was the rabbit this time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top