Didn't you die..I went to your funeral..!? (Open!) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Didn't you die..I went to your funeral..!? (Open!) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Didn't you die..I went to your funeral..!? (Open!)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Didn't you die..I went to your funeral..!? (Open!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Didn't you die..I went to your funeral..!? (Open!)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:18 am

Hmm, thanks but it's only a rumour, I'm not sure if it's true or not...She drank her butterbeer and smiled. But it's so sad, I felt secure knowing Jacob, a sincere guy being with her and now...She's a mess! Sadly...She sighed and shook her head.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Didn't you die..I went to your funeral..!? (Open!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Didn't you die..I went to your funeral..!? (Open!)

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:53 am

Samantha took a sip from her butterbeer, then looked up at Nikki and frowned. Samantha wished so much that she could tell her about Sophia and Andrian, but secrets are secrets. "Just to worn you, there is a new girl around the school who is a DE, she has been after me, Ne'os and Sophia. She might just come after you just to get to one of us. So becareful and watch your back. Ok?" Samantha asked her wanting her to understand the situation.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:26 am

Ah! Really! Ugh, who? Nikki had to get the name of the girl. Just so she could watch her back..But maybe to find out who she is and all and perhaps her background too would help. Why is she bothering us, anyways? She wandered why DEs didn't have anything better to do like find a new leader.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:49 am

Samantha could tell that she had taken Nikki by surprise on this one. "Well her name is Jennifer Hutson. What Ne'os tells me, she was in love with The Dark Lord and when Ne'os killed him she vowed revenge on Ne'os. Now she is willing to go after anyone to get to him. She even went after Sophia, making her evil of course she fine now, but that is the langth that Jennifer is willing to go. I just wanted to make sure that you knew just in case she ever came up to you. Ok?" Samantha asked her wanting to make sure that she got everthing this time.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:10 am

Alright then, thanks Sam. Nikki smiled and drank a bit more of her drink and looked out the window. Perhaps I'll reveal myself to her and duel her and show her to be very afraid! Nikki chuckled to Sam.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:13 am

Samantha laughed as Nikki joked. "Yeah that would be something I would pay to see. But you have to remember she is a DE, she will bring all her DE buddies with her if you win and get revenge on you. Jus ask Sophia, she knows how Jennifer can be." Samantha said to her just being friendly. Samantha then grabbed her glass and emptied it. "Wow I didn't realize how thirsty I was. How about we go for a walk. Maybe we'll run into some other people who are shocked by you being alive." Samantha said to her with a smile.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:33 am

Why bother Sammy? I mean like, whom? There's nobody else...They're either dead or just don't really care if I'm alive or not...Nikki smiled but then sighed. I wasn't exactly popular..I ruined my sister's life, basically! Yet she forgives me...Nikki finished her butterbeer with a big gulp and shook her head. I wasn't kidding..I need to meet my new enemy, Jennifer.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:43 am

"Yeah well I know she would be interested in meeting you. She is a really mean person no matter if you are her friend or enemie. Plus I heard that she spent time in an institute before comeing to Hogwarts." Samantha said to her with a smile. "Lets go to for a walk, maybe it will make you feel better." Samantha said to her knowing that she was sad for some reason.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:41 am

Nikki shrugged and got up. Nikki walked to the door and opened the door and waited for Sammy to walk through. Wow, that's fascinating! I wander why? Nikki scratched her head and just thought for a bit..daydreaming.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:05 am

Samantha walked to the door and watched Nikki open it. Sam walked through and waited for Nikki to follow. "I don't know, but with how many times I have come close to her. It wouldn't surprise me if it was because of her anger." Sam said to her as they walked the streets of Hogsmeade.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top