The Bar - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Bar - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Bar

Page 5 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bar - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bar

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:01 am

"I think it's awesome! The chef did an awesome job!" Brianna said. She then finished her pizza.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:03 am

"Thats good" he said "have you seen my owl anywhere? Cause he left for some reason"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:04 am

"No I haven't seen........wait, is that him up there in the rafters?" Brianna said looking up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:06 am

(Spartan looks up and saw a golden furred Eagle Owl sitting up on the rafter. He smiles and he runs up the wall and lunges at the rafter narrowly grabbing it. He goes over to Chippy and grabs him.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:16 am

"He follows you almost everywhere I take it" Brianna said, wondering if Chippy was in the habit of following Adrenn
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:25 am

"He does that" he said.(He pets Chippy on the head.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:41 am

"Cool" Brianna said, looking at the owl, then looking at Adrenn. She then sipped a bit of her butterbeer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:43 am

"So how have you been?" he asked Brianna letting go of Chippy. (he takes another drink of his butterbeer.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:46 am

"I've never been better, how about you?" Brianna said with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:50 am

"Im good" he said smiling back "have you heard about the new Voldemort? I hear shes in a coma" (OOC: Not really what happened to Sue I'm just saying that because she hasnt been on for a while.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum