The Bar - Page 35
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Bar - Page 35 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Bar

Page 35 of 100 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 67 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bar - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bar

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:49 am

"WHAT?!" he yelled and grabbed a spartan laser. (He charged the laser and shot leaving a huge hole. He dived through the hole. There were a bunch of gunshots, plasma shots, and a huge explosion. Something smashed the door open and emereged Adrenn without his armor , a girl over his shoulders.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:52 am

Andrian looked at the other girl on the corner shivering with fear as the baby flood slowly came toward her and burst as Andrian swung the chair at them pulled her close to him "Is there anyone else here!" Andrian whispered to her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:13 am

"I'm going back in!" he yelled and dived throught he hole. (More rapid fire, more explosions. Then he came back with another girl in his arms.) "Thats all of them...and the flood as well."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:22 am

Andrian raced upstairs and gently laid the girl on the chair she still seemed to be shaking in fear causing Andrian to stare at her with symphaty "Don't worry it okay we won't let you get infected" Andrian said pulling out a peice of choclate "Here eat this it make you better" Andrian added giving her the choclate and the girl gave hima a weak smile adn took it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:25 am

(Spartan set two girls on chairs, then locked up the doors. He sighed with relief.) "Thats going have to be disinfected" he chcukled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:27 am

Andrian heard the girl laughing too and trunnign her finger on Adrenn causing Andrian to look at them curiously "Adrenn your with Brianna!" Andrian said nudging him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:38 am

Sophia Granger wrote:As Sophia put her apron around her waist she saw Briana walk in. "Hey, Bri and whoa nice clothing!"said Sophia smiling as she looked down at herself as she had on a black mini skirt with a red tank tops and redhigh heels. "So, what do you have there?' Sophia asked as she noticed the bundle of fur Briana was holding. "Is it another wolf or fox pup?" Sophia asked.

"Thanks Whitemoon, and what I am holding here is Andy, he's my new fennec fox" Brianna said as she held Andy up for all to see
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:42 am

Andrian twitched at the name 'Andy' then turned to her "You did not call him after me did you?" Andrian asked her and smiled at the shaking girl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:12 am

"Ummm no......why did you ask that? I never called you Andy...." Brianna said as she held the fox
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:20 am

"Sorry alot of my friend call me that all the time" Andrian said and started to whip up soem asandwhich and cofee
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 100 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 67 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum