The Bar - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Bar - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Bar

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bar - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bar

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:14 am

Zethic was shot in the stomach and the head and he picked up the bullets that were shot at him "Wow I guess you can call that convinient!" he announced. The bullets sharp front was smashed into the inside of the bullet, "Never leave home without a Nano Suit." he summerized.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:06 am

Sophia smiled. " No, I'm already done with it and turned it in I'm already working on the work they assigned us that dued next week."said Sophia. As she saw Brianna hurt she whent towards her second best friend. "You ok Bri?"Sophia asked her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:12 am

"Yeah, Adrenn fixed me up after I was shot by accident, he's a good healer" Brianna said as she rubbed her arm, it wsn't sore and wasn't bleeding anymore
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:35 pm

Topher walked into the bar and walked over to the bar and sat down sighing to himself.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:19 am

As Sophia seen Topher she smiled and wet over towards him. "Hey, Tufts what's bothering you?'' Sophia asked using his Marauders name.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:30 am

Brianna approached the two marauders and said "hey Whitemoon, hey Tufts, what's up?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:38 pm

Sophia sighed. "Oh, nothing just hanging, what about you Darkfoot you been up to any thing lately?" Sophia asked smiling
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:26 pm

"The usual, hanging around, painting things, sketching things in my notebook, observing animals with my new binoculars" Brianna said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:01 am

Mariana came at bar all red at face ouching all around while she was sitting at the bar.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:57 am

As Sophiasmiled at Brianna she said."That's awesome Bri, seem old Bri."said Sophia smiling as she turned to Mariana her smile turned into a frown. "Mari what happened?" Sophia asked her taking out her wand.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum