Duel at Hogsmeade (Ne'os) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Duel at Hogsmeade (Ne'os) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Duel at Hogsmeade (Ne'os)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duel at Hogsmeade (Ne'os) - Page 2 Empty Re: Duel at Hogsmeade (Ne'os)

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Vincent blocked the spell again. "You do realize when the dark lord comes back again you will be the first one to die?" he snarled. "Crucio!"
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:35 pm

ne'os ddoged the curse "you realise im already dead right" he said tinking, avadea kadavra, sending a green jet of light at him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:50 am

Vincent blinked, confused. He didn't have time to think about it though, as he was nearly hit by the jet of green light. He got up again, breathing hard. "Tell me this, why did you betray the dark lord?" Vincent asked curiously.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:59 am

"His servents used the imperius curse on me he never knew about it thats how i became head death eater. then when i broke free of the curse i cotacted the order i gave them information in exchange for helping me stay safe." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum