This is the real me, take of leave it! ((Samantha and friends)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This is the real me, take of leave it!  ((Samantha  and friends)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This is the real me, take of leave it! ((Samantha and friends))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is the real me, take of leave it!  ((Samantha  and friends)) - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the real me, take of leave it! ((Samantha and friends))

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:52 am

"Good job Sammy!"said Sophia before the spell hit her right square in the chest knocking back some but not hurting her that much. As she laid motionless a few feet from them she knew Samantha knew she knocked her out for a few hours. Sophia would probably be in the hospital Wing for the rest of the day and probably all day tomorrow, but she will be back to her normal self soon.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

This is the real me, take of leave it!  ((Samantha  and friends)) - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the real me, take of leave it! ((Samantha and friends))

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:58 am

Samantha saw her fall backwards and then be knocked out, she wasn't going to stay that way forever, but samantha was in shock for a second. She then thought to herself, 'She needs to be taken to the nurse'. But in her condition lifting a body was a bad idea. So she looked over at the is boy who was suppose to be her boyfriend. "I can't lift her by myself," Samantha said pointing down at her belly. "So could you help me to get her to the hospital wing?" Samantha asked this boy not really knowing how much help he would be.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:08 am

Sophia was still motionless on the ground she was fine and everything just knocked out from Samantha's spell. As she groaned she opened her eyes weakly and looked at Jacob and Samantha. "You might want to try Locomotor Sophia or Wingardium Leviosa."said Sophia weakly as she cried in pain fighting the evil Sophia off. "But please try to hurry Jake and Sammy I can't hold her out much longer!"said Sophia weakly before she passed out again. Sophia was weak from fighting the evil Sophia over her body.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:07 am

Samantha heard what Sophia said, just before she passed out again. She decided to go with the wingardium leviosar spell. Samantha pointed her wand at Sophia again, "Wingardium Leviosar." Samantha said outloud. Then watched as Sophia raised into the air. She then walked/run with her to the hospital wing. Samantha could only hope that she had gotten there in time.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:40 am

Jacob was so shocked and so confused. "Please don't cry darling!" Jacob cried. "I love you, and nothing's going to happen to you okay? Not on my watch!" Jacob said. "Sam, if that's your name, I don't know where to go, the um, hospital wing?" Jacob asked, confused. "I'm new, Jacob by the way" Jacob smiled to the girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:12 am

"Yeah my name is Samantha, It's nice to meet you. But we need to get her to the hospital wing now. Just follow me, I know the way, I should with how many times I've been there." Samantha said to him, hoping he didn't think she was being mean or anything she was just trying to concentrate on getting Sophia to the hospital wing. "I hope the nurse knows what to do." Samantha had said outloud with out realizing that she had. After a good few minutes of run/walking with Sophia floating in the air and other kids staring at them while they did so. They had finally gotten to the hospital wing. Samantha opened the door then floated sophia in. She then set her down softly onto a bed. The nurse ran out and samantha told her everything that was going on. Samantha then sat in a nearby chair waiting to see if she would be ok.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:19 am

((I'll post a new topic at the Hospital Win! Wink))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top