Jennifer's Detention (me and jennifer only) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jennifer's Detention (me and jennifer only) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jennifer's Detention (me and jennifer only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer's Detention (me and jennifer only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jennifer's Detention (me and jennifer only)

Post by Jack Uhler Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:16 am

Zack frowned as he turned to the Centaur "im sorry i know this was set for the full moon but i received word from the Mermaids a hour earlyer that they were unable to make it. I would have sent word but my student is giving me all the wrong info on her part." he said bowing The centuar frowned and walked away. "now Jennifer Ne'os gave me the info that you were a death eater already i just needed proof annd that was good enough....i wont arrest you but i want to show you your future if you dont fix your aditude take my arm were going to Azkaban" he said holding out his arm.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Jennifer's Detention (me and jennifer only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jennifer's Detention (me and jennifer only)

Post by Jennifer Hutson Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:53 am

This wasn't good, she had family that was in there and she had no intentions of going now. Plus what was all this about Ne'os telling him that she was a Death Eater. No, no way was this going to happen. To bad she couldn't apperate right now and she didn't really feel like getting into more trouble at school. So she growled at him and said, "What makes you think that that isn't what I want to happen to me old fool?" She asked him trying to buy some more time untill he would turn his head and she could get away.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:58 am

"well you have no choice and its not like im going to lock you up are you ready to go?" he asked waiting for any excuse to show her he was not as incompetent as he thought he was.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:23 am

"What do you mean I have no choose, old man." Jennifer said to him with distain in her voice. "It's not like you can just make me. And I bet you will lock me up the first chance you get." Jennifer said to him starting to feel like she was being thrown into a trap. Jennifer knew that this was her punishment for her attitude in the classroom and if she didn't go with him that she could get expelled. And getting expelled would ruin Lucius's plans. So she had no choose but to go with him. "Whatever lets get this over with." Jennifer said just before holding his hand with as little feeling as possible.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:57 am

Zack held her hand tighter then neccassary as he aperated them off to Azkaban they arrived in the small dark lobby "welcome to your future if you dont break off this path" he said to her letting go of her hand.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:23 am

Jennifer always hated appereating but it really was the fastest way. When she landed she could smell something horrible and could only see darkness. Her eyes finally adjusted and what she saw made her back off for a second. She saw a couple of small dark rooms and then a corner leading off to more. The people in them looked like they were already dead. Jennifer looked up at her professor. "You think this scares me. My mothers house looked worse then this, till she locked me up in an insain assylum. So this place looks alot like home. Normal meals, other insain people to talk to, and all members of the DE. Sounds like home to me. Are we almost done?" Jennifer asked him making sure he understood that this was nothing new to her.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top