Quadwizard Tournament - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Quadwizard Tournament - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Quadwizard Tournament

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quadwizard Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: Quadwizard Tournament

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:09 pm

really?? ow woow!! ^^
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:02 pm

and Judges..........? I'm only asking cause I cant actually participate in the Tournament!!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:42 pm

If it is not too late, I would nominate myself for Gryffindor's representative. Arthur is a skilled wizard that knows some advance spells (taught by Wilson) and he also has very good dueling skills, alongside great knowledge in potions, history, transfiguration and herbology. It would be brilliant if he would represent Gryffindor. He would do the best he can to represent his House.

Oh yes, can Wilson, as a former DADA professor and as a brilliant wizard, and of course, leader of the Dueling club, be a Judge?
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Judges i would only guess would be professor's and possibly the Minster if i am not chosen as a champion, so on that premises anyone that has nominated them selfs for both judges, and champions should probably retract which one seem less appealing to them, this is just me speaking out of expirance, being one of the very first members here this is i believe our third tournament the first was my idea so...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:05 pm

DAMN I wish I was still a teacher!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Well, I would be satisfied with any of the positions. If Poe becomes the Gryffindor representative, then I withdraw Wilson's nomination, but if Poe gets rejected, Wilson's nomination for a judge stands.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top