The Boys Are Bonding (Open to: Gryffindor Males..and Females..maybe) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Boys Are Bonding (Open to: Gryffindor Males..and Females..maybe) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Boys Are Bonding (Open to: Gryffindor Males..and Females..maybe)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Boys Are Bonding (Open to: Gryffindor Males..and Females..maybe) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Boys Are Bonding (Open to: Gryffindor Males..and Females..maybe)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:49 am

"Cool, I bet she's special" Jacob grinned. "What's her name?" Jacob asked. He watched Daniel carefully and looked a bit angry or annoyed at Jacob.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Boys Are Bonding (Open to: Gryffindor Males..and Females..maybe) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Boys Are Bonding (Open to: Gryffindor Males..and Females..maybe)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:10 am

"Izzie, Isobel Steven" answered Daniel to Jacob as he continued to walk down the lake then as soon as they reached to the shore he stopped and looked at him with a warm smile on his face. What about you, do you have a girlfriend" he asked him with a grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:08 am

"Wow, I think I've seen her around, she's a real catch, dude" Jacob said, nudging him. "Yeah, I do..It's Sophia Granger, head girl of Gryffindor, seventh year" Jacob told Daniel. "She's so smart, beautiful, funny, sweet and so kind..." Jacob said, describing Sophia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:37 am

Daniel grunted as he nudged him, his cold icy stony skin bouch right back at him. "Sophia, wow that cool mate. She is a good woman and i know she'll make you happy and you well make her too" said Daniel smiling happily that Sophia had found someone who could make her happy after everything that she has been through.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:02 am

"Yeah, I was suprised and kind of shocked to hear she wasn't with anyone..and I can say those who dumped her have no idea what they're missing out on" Jacob told Daniel, in confidence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:17 am

Daniel smiled at him and softly chuckled. "No one ever dumped her, she just hasn't been dating for a long time. Recently her on-off relationship boyfriend commited suicide about two years ago, she over that somehow. I don't know hos she copes with it" he said softly, his voice low.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:49 am

Jacob heard this all for the first time. "Wow..really...wow..she really is something different..unique" Jacob muttered. "Tell me about you, like what do you like and your hobbies and stuff?" Jacob asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:05 am

Daniel watched him carefully, watching every flick of emotion that flicked across his face. Suprised, that Jacob took not interest about Andrian's death not many people took any notice about Andrian's death. He didn't want to stress Jacob out for not showing any emphathy to his word or about Andrian's death. "Yeah, um..." he trailed off pushing the thought away from his mind, "I don't know i like a lot of things" he laughed softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:08 am

"Poor guy...It's just like a muggle book..Romeo & Juliet..except...Sophia didn't kill herself" Jacob added, unknowing the whole and full story. "I enjoy cooking, playing on the piano and quidditch" Jacob told Daniel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top