Meeting Someone Special (Ryan) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting Someone Special (Ryan) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting Someone Special (Ryan)

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting Someone Special (Ryan) - Page 9 Empty Re: Meeting Someone Special (Ryan)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:43 pm

"Expensive as in 100 galleons or 1000?" A big difference
in Sierra's opinion. In money, not in the person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone Special (Ryan) - Page 9 Empty Re: Meeting Someone Special (Ryan)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:22 pm

"actually thats muggle money"he said. "But I keep my Galleons down to a normal pace not rich there"He laughed. He really only wanted to be muggle rich cause he never really like that life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:00 pm

"Ah, a rich muggle, but a good life wizard. I'm just a ok life wizard." Sierra shivered a little. It was getting colder. She should have worn her sweater. It was sitting right on her bed!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:04 pm

"You look cold"he said. "Here"He said. He gave her his. "This'll help"He smiled at her. "But my Wizard life is just the same as yours"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:20 pm

((OOC: Sorry it's on Butterfly, I'm to lazy to switch accounts Shocked ))

Sierra felt warmer as soon as the sweatshirt was on. "Are you sure you won't be cold?" Sierra was prepared to take it off if he got cold.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:25 pm

"Me? Please men don't get cold"He mock puffed out his chest. "No I should be fine"He laughed. "I really don't get cold that easy"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:15 pm

"Me? Please men don't get cold"He mock puffed out his chest. "No I should be fine"He laughed. "I really don't get cold that easy"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:18 pm

"Well, alright. But if you give even a little shake, I'm giving this back!" Sierra smiled. "Hey, have you ever been to Madame Puddyfoots?" He probably had, but it wouldn't hurt to check, would it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:19 pm

"Madame Whatsit"He asked. "Never heard of it"He laughed. "Is it some kind of shop or something"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:22 pm

"Yeah, it's in Hogsmeade. Candy Shop, best one in the world!" Sierra had a sweet tooth, and she was not afraid to use it! She could always work off the sweets at the muggle skating rink or the muggle 'gym', as it was called.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top