Daniel Valantine and Izzie Steven Date - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel Valantine and Izzie Steven Date - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel Valantine and Izzie Steven Date

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Valantine and Izzie Steven Date - Page 3 Empty Re: Daniel Valantine and Izzie Steven Date

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:55 am

Daniel watched her carefully, taking his time to debate whether or not that she was being truthful to him. "Alright, then" he finally gave up and accepted that she was telling the truth, smiling warmly at her and leaned in to give her a kiss on the lip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daniel Valantine and Izzie Steven Date - Page 3 Empty Re: Daniel Valantine and Izzie Steven Date

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:58 am

Izzie shut her eyes and kissed him back, lovingly. "Alright, then" Izzie said, repeating what he said, but sexily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 am

Daniel kissed her back, passionately. "Alright, then" Daniel said, repeating what he said, sexily and just to annoy her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:37 am

Izzie giggled and smiled at him. "I love you, babe" Izzie said to Daniel. She wandered where they were off too..It was like the tension was building up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:42 am

"I love you more" Daniel said to Izzie tilting his head both side as he slowly leaned in the kiss her. All of a sudden their carraige came to a halt as they arrived at the resturant which had a glass roof filled with water where all the magnificent unmagical creature were. This was his favorite part of the date.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:39 am

Izzie kissed him and smiled. "We're here?" Izzie asked. Izzie waited for him walk off and to help her get off. "This is sooo romantic!" Izzie said, happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:59 am

Daniel got off the carriage, helped her get off the carriage and turned around, putting his arm around her waist. This is sooo Romantic Daniel heard Izzie said, happily. "I wanted to make this perfect, just for you" said Daniel to Izzie, smiling happily at her as he turned his head around to face her with a warm crooked smile on his face and kissed her on the cheek, "I hope you like it" he asked curiously, obviously she did but he decided to ask her anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:11 am

"No matter where we go, I'll like it cause I'm with you" Izzie smiled at him. Izzie put her arm around his waist and put her hand comfortably on his hip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:23 am

Daniel pushed the door open to let them in, as he got in he looked at her and smiled. "Me too" he told her then turned to the Host of the Resturant who stood comfortably close to them.
"Table for two" asked the Host with a genuine smile on her face.
"Yes, please" Daniel said to the Host softly and confidentally as he smiled back at her and then looked at Isobel grinning happily at her as he comfortably placed his arm around her waist again and pulled her closer to him, "Amazing, this muggle ain't they" he whispered to Izzie in a discreet tone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:49 am

Izzie chuckled and nodded. "I'm used to them...remember?" Izzie asked. Izzie held him closely and smiled happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top