The Gryffindor Table - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Gryffindor Table

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gryffindor Table

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:53 am

"Hello darling" Jacob smiled. "Are you okay?" Jacob asked, wandering about her shoulder. He got up from his seat, removed her hand and put hers on the table gently and started to massage her shoulders.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:55 pm

"Oh just heavy books and carrying them around all day and everyday not to mention Head Girl duties it just alot of pressure and stress on me!"said Sophia relaxing as he started massing her. "Ah thankyou love, that really feels good!"said Sophia started to relax and calm down just by Jacob touching her. "Oh god love, your making me fall asleep!"said Sophia knowing she really needed this for she didn't have any more classes the rest of the day. Sophia loved the way Jacob was so caring and would do anything for her and he basically spoiled her with every need and with anything she needed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:23 am

Jacob chuckled and smiled. "Well do please stay awake! I love to see those chocolate eyes of yours" Jacob whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. "And well, as for all the work and stress..It will be worth it..you know, when you finish school" Jacob said to Sophia. He continued to massage her shoulders for a bit longer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Sophia chuckled. "Alright love, I 'll stay awake for you!"said Sophia softly. As he kissed her cheek she suddenly felt wide awake like his kiss gave her energy. Sophia nodded when he said it will all be worth it when she finish school. "Yeah your right love, all this work I'm doing will sure help me become a healer!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:45 am

"That's so..cool..you know..helping others..awesome" Jacob smiled, and finished the massage and sat down next beside her. Jacob started to eat his lunch. He then had some juice and swallowed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:37 am

"Thankyou love, I feel so much better now!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile and kissed his cheek. As he mention it was cool and awesome her helping people she nodded. "Yeah I always wanted to be a healer love, I'm rather good at healing."said Sophia as she took a drink of her pumpkin juice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:44 am

"And a good kisser as well" Jacob winked. He smiled and contined his lunch. "I want to become...a teacher..or..I haven't really decided actually" Jacob said, embarrased.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:51 am

Sophia blushed when he told her she was a good kisser as well. "Thankyou love Jake love, so are you!"said Sophia s she gave him a soft warm smile and kissed his cheek. As he said he wanted to a teacher Sophia smiled. "I'm sure you'll be great at it love, for your caring, sweet and not to mention how what girls wouldn't be crushing on you?"Sophia asked smiling. "Just to let them know your mine!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:00 am

"Don't worry, no one's going to take me away from you..there's no force strong enough" Jacob smiled to Sophia. "I love you" Jacob smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Lillian popped on the door in a worst mood she ever had.Classes became a total miss last day since she came late on all of them.She sat on her usual seat and started grabbing food like a hungry elephant and drinking pumpkin juice along with it not noticing she already over restimated capacity of her plate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top