The Slytherin Table - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Slytherin Table - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Slytherin Table

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Slytherin Table - Page 2 Empty Re: The Slytherin Table

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:54 pm

Elijah yawned and wandered up to breakfast. He'd only pulled a shirt over his head that morning so he was still wandering around in thee green silk trousers that he had worn to bed that night. Elijah stretched and walked over to the table. He sat down opposite a blonde girl that had tucked herself under Quidditch through the Ages and he set about getting himself something to eat.

Elijah buttered some toast and threw some eggs, bacon and the works onto his plate before biting into the toast which tasted as though a house elf hadn't actually been watching the toaster. He chuckled to himself and looked at the blonde who was immersed in the book.

As much as Elijah loved Quidditch there was only so much of it you could read before you had to go out and play. He stretched and felt his muscles stretch. Once he had gotten a firm click from his joints he relaxed and took some time to study the girl that had a serious attachment to the book in her hands.

She had long blonde hair, something which was a calling card - almost like an identification for all of the Malfoys. She seemed tall for her age which wasn't uncommon but Elijah could tell she was conflicted which was odd for him. He could see through people very easily but that was after a few words with them. It seemed he could read this girl better than he thought. It was just the excessive eye make-up that threw him. It suited her, he knew that much it was just odd to see someone, a pureblood witch especially, wearing such heavy make-up.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Elijah mentioned, picking up a bright green apple from one of the fruit bowls. "You should eat, there is time for that book later. Besides, I'm not sure it could give you more fact than the actual players could."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Rosalie looked up in shock as she just noticed the boy sitting next to her. It was Elijah Krum.
"Oh hi. Um, yeah I should eat something." Rosalie put her book down and closed it. She grabed an apple then started to cut it up into slices then poured some pumpkin juice. As she drank her juice she thought to herself. "Wow. Elijah Krum, talking to me? Maybe this day won't be as bad as I thought."

She put her juice down then turned to him. "That's true. This book only gives me the knowledge not the experience. My father told me about how he played quidditch his second year, and he said the reason why he quit was because it didn't reach his standards, but I could tell he was bad at it. He couldn't even tell the difference between a quaffle and a bludger." Rosalie smiled at the thought of her father at that moment.

"As you can probaly tell I'm dying to be on the team. Each summer every chance I get, I go and sneak out and get my father's broom he had, Nimbus 2001, and I fly on like there's absolutely no ground in the world, nothing but the sky. I get so nervous though. As soon as I begin to write on the sign up sheet, I start to think what if I'm not good enough? What if I ended embarrassing myself like my father?" Rosalie realized she was talking to much again. She smiled."Sorry. I tend to ramble sometimes. Since you seem to know a lot more about Quidditch then me, perhaps you can tell me from your point of view."

Last edited by Rosalie Malfoy on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Number of posts : 123
Special Abilities : Telekenesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Elijah chuckled at the mention of Draco Malfoy. He had spoken with his father once or twice about the Triwizard Tournement and he had spoken of Draco Malfoy fondly but with a little bit of hesitance. They seemed to have had a falling out when Victor asked the Granger girl to go to the Ball with him instead of someone 'practical'.

"I'm sure that idiot would no the difference between a Bludger and a Quaffle if one hit him." Elijah smirked. "Ah, that was rude of me to insult your father like that but he wasn't the best Seeker in the world."

He listened intently to her worries but he couldn't help but feel the need to contradict them. Elijah knew that the Malfoys were able people, they were just bloody lazy sometimes which was probably the main reason Draco didn't perform as well as he could have done on the team.

"You should sign up. The whole point is not to make your father's mistakes. Take them, learn from them and don't muck up. The only thing that could possibly go wrong is getting hit by a Bludger and then you wake up with one of the worst headaches you can ever hope not to experience. I don't think you'll embarrass yourself - heck, I could always help you out if you wanted me to."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:20 pm

"Its ok. I guess you can say my father kind of deserves the way people talk about him. I can tell you mean no harm. Rosalie listened to Elijah as he was encouraging her to sign up. The though of the bludger hitting her on head made her face quinge a little.

She thought "I guess that's one of the thing's you have to look out for in Quidditch." As Elijah kept talking she couldn't help but notice the muscles in his arms. It was sorta distracting her from the conversation they were having. She kept going in and out looking from his arms to his face back and forth, until...

"Oh, really? That would be great. I've been waiting to practice with someone, show them my skills on the broom!" Rosalie then laughed at her comment. She then stopped when she noticed people staring at her for laughing a little to loud. "Sorry I'll try to keep my awkwardness to a minimum. Rosalie then wiped her hands with a napkin then said, "I'd like to take you up on your offer Elijah, when can we start?"
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Elijah was glad that she meant him no harm. He knew from experience that the smaller ones packed a punch and he wasn't ready to go through with the whole - Why did you punch me!?, Well why did you insult me!?, thing. He also knew that if she wasn't into hitting the Bulgarian then there would be some hexes coming from her wand no doubt.

"I suppose." Elijah shrugged. His tendency during Quidditch was to ignore the Bludgers and focus on not falling off of his broom. He flew an odd way and always had. Besides, the Bludgers tend to go for you more when you're stood on the broom. "I think as long as you have some decent Beaters then you'll be alright."

He glanced around at the nosy people deciding to look at them speaking and he smirked at Rosalie. She did tend to get a bit loud when she was excited but he couldn't blame her really. She was enthusiastic about the sport and that made him happy. At least some Slytherin girls were more interested in something other than their nails.

"We may start whenever you wish my dear," he said flashing her one of his more charming smiles. "The sooner the better I think because as nice as Hogwarts castle is, the grounds are better."

(I can start a thread at the Quidditch Pitch if you'd like)
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Rosalie's heart was beating so hard when Elijah smirked at her. She believe Elijah could see it thumping out of her chest. Rosalie tried to ignore the fact that she was obviously nervous ,because she knew most girls would be dying to be where she is right now. "This is to good to be true. I finally get to be able to show of my skills, let alone have one of the cutest guys in Slytherin house teach me."

Finally Rosalie felt like she was actually making a friend. She felt really comfortable around Elijah. She enjoys the fact that he doesn't care what other people think of him. That boys envy him, but want to be him, and girls...just want him. Rosalie was hoping that it didn't show. The more he spoke, the more she quickly became attracted to him. She tried breathing slowly, yet quietly, in and out so she could calm down. Then suddenly...

"Oh god. Who could not jump head over heals after that charming smile of his!" she thought to herself. "How about after school?" she said enthusiastically

(OOC: That would be fine just p.m. me the link.)
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:35 pm

"Sounds like a plan." he grinned and stood up. Elijah walked around the table so he was stood behind Rosalie. He could see the effect he was having on her and wouldn't be a man if he couldn't admit that he liked it. He smirked to himself and leaned down. He put his lips to her ear and let his breath ghost over her ear and cheek.
"I'll see you then, love." his voice was husky and he couldn't help but wonder what he was doing. Still, alls fair in love, war and Quidditch.

Elijah placed a quick kiss on Rosalie's cheek and took a piece of toast from the rack in front of her. He stood up to his full height and smiled at her once more before leaving the Great Hall and leaving the girl to mull over her thoughts or finish her breakfast. One of the two at least.

(Sure, I'll just set it up.)
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:58 am

Rosalie was excited at the fact that she was finally going to be in the stadium. She saw Elijah stand up, as she thought he was leaving. Then she heard the sweetest most hottest sound in her ear. Like an angel came down from heaven and said, "I'll see you then , love." She immediately felt the temperature inside her body get to 130 degrees fahrenheit. "OK." she let out sigh as her body temperature started to go down. But then her body temperature went right back up, as she felt a pair of lips touch her soft cheek. At that point she knew her face was absolutely red she turned over to him and saw him smiling. She smiled back . She watched him walk out of the common room so gracefully. After that moment, there was nothing stopping her from knowing that she absolutely wanted him to be hers. She looked over at the other girls as they envied her with great passion . She simply just smiled and walked out of the great hall with a skip in her step
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top