The Staff Table - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Staff Table - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Staff Table

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Staff Table - Page 2 Empty Re: The Staff Table

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:20 am

"Good morning Zack!" mumbled the Headmaster in between forkfuls of egg. "A pleasant day to be teaching, no? Not sure if it's the best day for our students. Having any trouble?" By this time, Shacklebolt had bothered to swallow.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:26 am

"not to much no actuly there all good students" he said "and no one has managed to turn themselves or anyone else into a animal or object yet."
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:20 pm

"Ah, that is very fortunate indeed. The last thing we need is a few 'accidents.' Some parents are very uptight about their children, I find." He took a more limited forkful of eggs and bacon and chewed it thoughtfully. "I feel like this is missing something..."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:53 pm

"Perhaps"Matt said stareing off into space. "Well I best be off"Matt said. "I think ive forgotten to do something in my office"Matt said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:56 pm

"good luck today Matt" he said and then adressed the headmaster again "i think students would realy learn from bieng half a bird and half a human for a change it sure changed my life to be stuck inside a snake as a mouse when my transfiguration teacher's wand malfunctioned."
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:35 am

As Gabrielle didn't see the Headmaster at 1st she jumped when she realized he was there. "Oh good morning Headmaster didn't see you there." she said relieved taking a piece of apple from her plate. "And how are you this morning?" she asked taking a sip of tea with milk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:12 am

Astoria entered the great hall. She rolled her eyes and strutted her way to the staff table. She smiled and nodded at students at Slytherin table. She made her way and took a seat. Not even bothering to say anything...No one ever spoke to her..well hard to blame really. She filled up her plate with food and started to eat. She then poured some juice and drank a bit to make swallowing easier.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top