Meeting the Vampires (Vamps Only) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting the Vampires (Vamps Only) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting the Vampires (Vamps Only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting the Vampires (Vamps Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Vampires (Vamps Only)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:12 am

"hello my love" he said smileing at Sam "are the twins treating you ok?"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Vampires (Vamps Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Vampires (Vamps Only)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:20 am

Samantha smiled at Ne'os after hugging him, "Yes my love they are. So whats going on out hear?" She asked him, but almost imediatly got her answer as she heard a werewolf howling in the distance.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:24 am

"talking i want to get some vamps together so we can control the Werewolf population or atleast calm them down a bit" he said to her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:28 am

"Oh, um....ok, well glad I came out, then, I can always be helpful." She said smiling at him. She then turned to Sophia, "So how have you been?" She asked her, hoping the answer would be good.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:59 am

As Sophia seen Samantha her best friend coming towards her she smiled. "Hey Sam, glad you can make it."said Sophia as she gave her a warm smile. As she asked how she was she shrugged. "Ok I guess caught up in homework, studying and Head Girl duties and quidditch nothing special."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:47 am

Samantha smiled at Sophia as she said that everything was going ok, she liked it when her friends were doing ok. It made her feel all happy inside. "Thats great to here." She said to her, hoping this would make her smile as well. She loved it when everyone around her was happy.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:23 am

ne'os shivered slightly as a werewolf howled closer "ok well theres definitly more than one i thought the ministry was keeping the wild ones away from here" he said looking around drawing his wand. "give me a second here" he said flicking his wand and holding it in the air a small silver ball of light apeared at the tip and then went off like a camera the after imige hanging on the trees around them. "there we go" he said placing his wand back in his robes.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:49 am

As a werewolf howled even closer this time, she wondered if they were going to have to fight a werewolf tonight. She then waited for Ne'os to finish his spell. Seeing that the spell made it bright around them, she covered her eyes from the light. " A little bit bright love isn't it." She said to him, still covering her eyes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top