Working in the Gryffindor Common Room - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Working in the Gryffindor Common Room - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Working in the Gryffindor Common Room

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Working in the Gryffindor Common Room - Page 4 Empty Re: Working in the Gryffindor Common Room

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:04 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he told her he feels like he dancing with an angel. "Believe me, I'm not no angel I'm far beyond that!"said Sophia chuckling. "Wow Jake, your a good dancer."said Sophia softly as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Working in the Gryffindor Common Room - Page 4 Empty Re: Working in the Gryffindor Common Room

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:00 am

"I do my best" Jacob chuckled and held her close. They went slow..but then Jacob picked up Sophia on her waist and spun her around a couple of times and let her land gently. He smiled his signature dazzling smile and then he leaned into her face and gave her a kiss on the lips but not releasing..yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Sophia giggled when Jacob spun her around a couple of times and gently landed her back on her feet. As he smiled dazzling at her she smiled her soft warm smile back at him as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled lovingly at him. As he gave her a kiss on the lips she smiled and deepen the kiss and wrapped her arms around Jacob shoulders more then they were.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:50 am

"Your eyes...I love them..." Jacob said, looking at her and smiling. He held her closely, with her hands above her waist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Sophia chuckled and gave him a soft warm smile. "Thankyou Jake love, I love your eyes as well for when I look in them I see so much love and happiness looking back at me!"said Sophia as she kissed his cheek. "I love you Jake."said Sophia as she gave him another soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:32 am

"Guess what, love?" Jacob asked. "A girl named Chase Moor has been away for a while and was demoted from gryffindor prefect and I got the job!" Jacob smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:26 pm

"Oh my gosh Jake love, that's wonderful!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile and gave him a kiss in the lips. "Now we can be out how ever late we want without the both of us getting caught!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "No I'm just kidding, but seriously if we ever wanted to stay out late we won't get in trouble for it!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:59 am

"That's right" Jacob smiled and winked at her. Jacob gave her another hug and grinned. "So, what do you want to do now?" Jacob asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:09 pm

"I don't know, the common room is empty we could sit here and enjoy each other company?"Sophia asked him with a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:23 am

Jacob smiled and nodded. He took a seat and patted the seat next to him for Sophia to come and sit next to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top