Girl's Dormatory
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Girl's Dormatory Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Girl's Dormatory

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Girl's Dormatory Empty Girl's Dormatory

Post by Declan Arryn Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:23 am

Cosette entered the room before any other girls her year had, and glanced around the room. First choice of beds, as usual. She tended to go to the Common Room early, in the hopes that she could be the first upstairs. She smiled, and moved the trunks that had already been placed in the room, those that were hers of course, to her bed of choice, which was - as always - the one between the window and the door, but closer to the door. That way, she could look outside all she wanted, and if anyone left, it would wake her up, and if nobody work her up, she could be the first out the door.
She smiled again, smoothed the sheets, and sat down on the bed, and stared out the window.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormatory Empty Re: Girl's Dormatory

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:32 am

[[OOC:We don't sort dorms by year yet since there is no so much students at same year so i;ll edit topic title and delete the other topic.]]
Mariana walked into the Girl's dormatory after taking a little walk on the edge of forest.Expirience have taught her not to enter forest if she didn't have a good reason for it.She took her cloak off and sat on her bed. "Hello there!" she said noticing someone else was there.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:05 am

((OOC: Whoops. I'm on another site, where that is necessary.))

Cosette jumped a bit. "Oh, Hello." She nodded to the girl. She looked oddly familiar, but Cosette was certain it could be from seeing people at the Start of Term Feast, or the first day of classes, but something pulled at the back of her mind. "Do I know you?"
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:50 pm

[[That's okay i know how it feels.. Wink ]]
Mariana put her new reborn phoenix on her night shelf right next to her bed before she sat down and turned to answer the girl. "Maybe you saw me,but never really met me." she suggested giving a piece of salame to her phoenix. "Though that has a solution doesn;t it?" she said with a sweet tone standing back up. "My name is Mariana,Mariana Diggory and i am on seventh year." she said offering the girl a hand for a hand shake.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:05 am

Abbey walked into the girl's dorm, a bit tired from a day of walking around and exploring the grounds. "Hi Ettie, hi Mariana!" she said, waving at them and sitting on one of the beds.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:31 am

Skye sat silently on a simple bed in a slightly darker part of the dorm. She quietly brought a paintbrush to a canvas that sat before her. She takes another look at Cosette, whom she had been watching for a while.

The first strokes of paint enter her sketch. Light strokes gave life to the sketch of Cosette. The flicker of a small, burned out candle was the only light in this part of the dorm. The orange glow of the flame barely illuminated her features as she worked. She only stoped to look up at Cosette.

The area around her bed was an explosion of paintings. Images of various students lined the wall around her bed. None of them moved or blinked, being as they were none magicly made. They were all just works of art, to sit silently as a memorial to students past and present.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Izzy bounced into the room, closely followed by her neon trunk, which was hovering after her. She smiled and said loudly 'Hey there! I'm Izzy, flown in straight from Beauxbatons. I don't think I know any of you, but I'm sure sharing a dorm will be fun!'
Izzy sat down on a bed next to one of the girls and her trunk dropped to the floor with a crash. She looked around then sighed and said 'Has anyone seen Meddi?'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Willow ran into the room and saw Abbey, Ettie, and Mariana. "Hey guys!" she said and plopped down on the bed she thought would be the most comfy. "Soooooooft," she said, brushing her hand against the comforter. "So," she said. "What's up?"
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:40 pm

"Hey Izzy my name is Mariana.And i will be your Captain in case you get into Huffelpuff Quditch team too!" Mariana said from her bed where she was writing down something. "Where's the fire Willow?" she asked in a joking tone when Willow flew in like a wind.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:30 am

Willow laughed. "Yeah, I guess I did sorta' run in pretty darn fast," she said, first noticing the other girl. "Hi," she said and held out her hands. "I'm Willow Ashers...third year."
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top