Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 22 Empty Re: Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:25 pm

"Thanks." Abbey said, smiling. Abbey decided to let Allie stay in her room for awhile, just to get over the stress of the funeral. Abbey looked at her watch. "It's almost time...." she said, a little bit nervous, hoping everything would go over well.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 22 Empty Re: Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:26 pm

"Do you want me to cast a cheering charm on you?" she asked offering to help her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:30 pm

"No, I think that the affects are still strong." Abbey said. She still felt cheery, which was good, seeing as how she was going to have to try to smile when she greeted all of the guests. Abbey went up to Allie's room and poked her on the shoulder. She flinched, and then turned around. "Time to go back downstairs." she said. Allie got up and walked downstairs, still sad. Abbey walked over to Christy and asked, "How about casting the cheering charm on my sister?"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Matt read Abbeys mind. He dissaparated on the spot. He would stay hidden in shadows so nobody would know he was there.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:36 pm

"Not a problem." she said smiling. She wouldn't have to tone down the effect a bit for Abbey's younger sister so she wouldn't burst out into uncontrollable fits of laughter. "Chero." she said pointing her wand at Allie, "There you go. Do you feel a little better Allie?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:38 pm

Abbey looked over at Allie. She had a small smile playing on her lips. "Wow, that's wierd Christy, I feel alot better!" she said. Abbey sat down on the couch and changed the channel to her favorite program. In an instant she was laughing at the actors and actresses on the screen. "Thanks Christy." Abbey said. "You do too much for me!"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Christy smiled seeing Abbey laugh at the programme on television. "I'm just glad I'm helping out Abbey." she replied.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:45 pm

Abbey heard the doorbell ring. She went to the door and opened. Her Aunt Gianna and Uncle Gregory had arrive with her two cousins, Kylie and Samuel, in tow. Her uncle gave her a hug. "Thank you for coming." she said. "Is it close to the starting time?" he asked. "Almost, we're just waiting for the rest of the relatives to arrive." Abbey replied. Her aunt, uncle, and cousins came into the sitting room. "Guys, this is my Aunt Gianna, Uncle Greg, and Kylie and Samuel, my twin cousins." she said, introducing each of them to her friends.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:53 pm

"Hi." Christy greeted them smiling. "Abbey you really should have let me get the door." she said to her friend, "I told you that you need to take it easy for a bit."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Abbey laughed. "Sorry Christy, I keep forgetting." Abbey sat back on the couch. "You may now take care of everything!" she said. Abbey's aunt, uncle, and cousins went into the kitchen to mingle with her other relatives. Abbey took a sip of some punch. She noticed her little sister was snoring. She went over and nudged her. "Allie, you have to get up sweetie." she said. "It's time for daddy's funeral." Allie groaned, but got up. Abbey opened the sliding glass door and went outside. She picked up the programs she had made for the occassion and handed them to Christy, knowing that she would want to do it for Abbey. "Just hand them out to all of the guests." she said. Abbey took Allie's hand and led her to two seats in the front row of folding chairs to sit and wait for all of the guests.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top